Tentative First Steps [Christina and Chimericon]

Started by Chimericon, September 25, 2017, 11:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chimericon

Chimericon sits in the bar nursing his scotch on the rocks waiting for Christina. Every so often he glances up at the door as someone enters. The room slowly fills with characters and the atmosphere of the room changes from being quiet and empty to being relaxed and busier but with a slight undercurrent of uneasiness...

christina

She was late - as ever - but finally she enters the little bar they had picked for her first meeting. she was wearing a lilly in her hands - so oldstyle but they wanted to be sure not to miss each other. she stood and looked around. so many people around. with a relaxed gesture she opened her coat and then - she meant to identify her dialog partner from that weird internet board she was now using for roleplaying. slowly she approached the table. her high heels clicking on the tileworks. she would never admit but she did dress up for him. she wanted to be... attractive.

christina

to give some colorit with it... and with a memory * smile
(and - this is something like a test at the sandbox, does it? but maybe it develops...)

Billy Joel - Piano man

Chimericon

* Yes this is just to get us started and learn the ropes I would say. I think we should move across to the Roleplay Room now as this is for requests methinks, but I shall post both here and there and we can continue in the role play room. Feel free to extend the role play and the posts in any way you wish*

Chimericon looks up again. This time his eyes remain glued to the woman walking across the floor towards him. Piano Man by Billy Joel is playing on the jukebox and time seems to stop.
His eyes notice the lily in her hands as they agreed she would carry. He leans back and his face breaks into his usual practiced smile as he watches here walk over. his eyes seek out hers as he studies her face for emotion.

The music changes to Uptown Girl as she approaches the table. Chimericon’s smile broadens and he stands to welcome her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCuMWrfXG4E

Chimericon

Hi Christina,

I have posted in the Non-Adult Roleplay Forum.

christina

she was thrilled by the music just matching her preferences and simply feeling good. if was the first date she agreed for such a long time. When looking to his face she was sure - all would match perfectly. but at the same time suddenly she felt ... sheepish. she legged for words, but managed to pronounce a simple and shy "Hi". Why was it as difficult to relax and start smalltalk?

christina

christina

Some times later... they sat at the table in sprightly conversation. From smalltalk and exchange of courtesies they very quick came up with themes of common interest. Of course - roleplaying.

Christina was just explaining and describing her character of "Ann", admittedly in some of her attributes taken from her own bio. Ann was a elder, divorced woman, she was in a well passable situation including job and a nice home, but... she more and more felt the need for something ( or better: someone! ) new, exiting, thrilling in her life. And - if settled down in contemporary timeline - she came in contact with someone "on the internet". And later on... she meets him in a cafe, a bar, or a club. With a laughter both of them noticed that this was exactly the situation they where in.

Christina was cheerfull and finally managed to relax from her tensions with this meeting. whatever may happen - it would be at least a nice evening with an interesting man. In a move of enthusiasm she was heading towards the Wurlitzer. All these memories coming up... to her great joy she found up another memory... Cindy Lauper... she was so happy when it sounds up. With a smile she returned to the table.

Click me!