Deleting or remaking account?

Started by Ziya, September 22, 2017, 11:48:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziya

I've had some pretty big self-realizations in the year and a half I've been gone, including some that make me no longer comfortable with the name and classification of my account. I would be perfectly happy creating a new one that better reflects who I am, but I am also aware of the rules against multiple accounts. Could someone help me with this please?

persephone325

Quote from: Lilark on September 22, 2017, 11:48:41 PM
I've had some pretty big self-realizations in the year and a half I've been gone, including some that make me no longer comfortable with the name and classification of my account. I would be perfectly happy creating a new one that better reflects who I am, but I am also aware of the rules against multiple accounts. Could someone help me with this please?

Accounts are not deleted, and Elliquiy doesn't allow duplicate accounts. But you can message an Oracle to get a name change and/or tag change.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Ziya

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."