Weird pop up when opening a tread?

Started by CurvyKitten, September 22, 2017, 07:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

I have a weird pop up on my on and offs thread coming up asking for a password. I'm guessing it's due to a picture on one of the character sheets. But I have no idea which one it could be.

http /loyalkng com is requesting your username and password. WARNING: Your password will not be sent to the website you are currently visiting!

Is what the pop up says and its asking for a password. On this thread.

Oniya

There were two embedded images from that domain - one was of an ifrit character, and the other was Lady Alexandra (of Hufflepuff).  I've switched both images to links.  If you want to embed them, you should rehost them on either a personal image-hosting site like imgur, or on the Elliquiy Wiki.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Oniya on September 22, 2017, 09:12:16 PM
There were two embedded images from that domain - one was of an ifrit character, and the other was Lady Alexandra (of Hufflepuff).  I've switched both images to links.  If you want to embed them, you should rehost them on either a personal image-hosting site like imgur, or on the Elliquiy Wiki.

Thank you so much!!

persephone325

Nice going, Oniya! I tried to help, but couldn't find them.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Vekseid

For future reference, please do not link these compromised sites in public. The Google gets mad. >_>