Things Get Complicated at College

Started by MagsCael, September 21, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagsCael

So hey, I'm looking for a partner for a post-secondary school, slice-of-life roleplay with an express purpose: I'd like to explore a condition of one of my character's (Michael), which will increase the challenge in his life both academically and socially. For the sake of authentic reaction, I won't be informing my partner of what his condition is until it's revealed in-play. I will let you know, however, it's nothing terminal.

I've already started a topic as an opening post formed in my brain: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273200.0

Besides Michael, I'll throw in some "characters-of-the-moment" to move things along, and if you're cool with doing double duty (I.E. playing a student a professor) mores the pleasure. But you don't have to. Singularly, I think a girlfriend or dormmate situation might work best for this. We can always play around with who the main characters will be (besides Michael).

lillyeyes

Hi! I am interested in RPing this as it seems like a interesting and fun topic.

MagsCael

Cool!
I just read your introduction - I see you like detail. :) So do I!

May I ask your style in terms of...do you like sinking your teeth into some drama or more a "lighthearted adventure"-type?

lillyeyes

Quote from: MagsCael on September 21, 2017, 09:49:28 PM
Cool!
I just read your introduction - I see you like detail. :) So do I!

May I ask your style in terms of...do you like sinking your teeth into some drama or more a "lighthearted adventure"-type?

Both of those sound pretty fun! When I was RPing regularly most of RPs I was invited to tended to be more lighthearted, so I have more experiences with that, and while I enjoy that, I've really wanted to try something out with heavy drama. So I guess if I had to choose I'd go with drama just cuz I want to be more flexible with my writing. What about you, what do you lean more towards?

MagsCael

Depends.
This one would lean more dramatic, so sounds like we're meshing there. :)

Who're you thinking of playing? (girlfriend, dormmate, etc.)

lillyeyes

Quote from: MagsCael on September 22, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
Depends.
This one would lean more dramatic, so sounds like we're meshing there. :)

Who're you thinking of playing? (girlfriend, dormmate, etc.)

I'm a sucker for romance so i'd like to be a girlfriend if thats alright :)

MagsCael

:) Sounds good to me.

So they'd be a fairly new couple...don't know too much about each other yet.

With that, if you don't have any questions, I suppose we can jump right into the playing!

lillyeyes

Aye! yea i'd be up to role-play at the moment, do we do it here or do we go to a different part of the forum? Sorry i just joined the sight yesterday!

MagsCael

Oh! No it's done in a different forum. In this case in the Non-Adult Roleplays.

In my first post up there I included a link to the roleplay thread I'd already created. Except I just remembered, I think we have to wait until you're approved before we can start.

lillyeyes

Quote from: MagsCael on September 22, 2017, 02:59:37 PM
Oh! No it's done in a different forum. In this case in the Non-Adult Roleplays.

In my first post up there I included a link to the role-play thread I'd already created. Except I just remembered, I think we have to wait until you're approved before we can start.

Oh i'm sorry! I forgot there were parts I couldn't see till I got approval, I understand if you looked for someone else since it might be a week or more till I got approval

MagsCael

Well that was my bad, too.
Thanks. We'll see.