You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 18, 2020, 02:25:15 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Father/Daughter Scene  (Read 618 times)

Online abbychaseTopic starter

Looking for a Father/Daughter Scene
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:24:27 PM »
No ambiguity in that header, amirite?

Easy-peasey, I'm looking to run a Father/Daugther roleplay. I've outlined a bit of what I'm thinking in terms of setup and mood below, but I'm happy to be flexible for the right idea. I'm also comfortable in either chair, so to speak. If you're interested, bring it via PM.

Ages – In my perfect scenario, the daughter is school-aged, and still lives full-time at home. In case it doesn't go without saying, we're definitely sticking within forum rules.

Tone – Light / Playful. I'd like to stay away from the super angsty plotlines. No death, no rape, no deep dark emotions.

Setting – Modern? I dunno. I'm probably the most flexible here. It doesn't feel like a sci-fi or fantasy plot, but it doesn't not feel like that, either.

Roles – I want to steer clear of the “slutty daughter” trope. Sexually, the father is the aggressor, he's driving things. Again, playful. He's not so much holding her down as he's just damn handsy, if that makes sense.

What I'd really like is to play with some classic role dynamics. I see the daughter as serious, mature for her age. She's focused on her future, on doing the “right thing” yadda yadda yadda. Only, damnit, dad keeps pushing her buttons.

Think about it like this: the pair starts with a lecture from her about how inappropriate he is, and how they almost got caught. “you were supposed to drive me to soccer practice, I was almost late, you're going to get me benched!” only, like always, he winds up having his way.

Kinks – I'd like the mother to still be in the picture. I love cheating. I also love the threat of discovery.

I have more ideas and am happy to share. PM me if this prompt interests you.