Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 04:25:31 PM
I'm only working 8 but I feel you!

I should be flattered that I am the only one they have that they trust to do this job but I'm not. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Codexa

Aiden

Lady Sakura

Sephora

I wanna know what these new face claim personalities are going to be like!  XDXD

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

I'll get to answering sheets when I get home hard to hard to do what I need to on my phone. 😥

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 05:19:40 PM
I'll get to answering sheets when I get home hard to hard to do what I need to on my phone. 😥

No worries Sakkie!

Kokaine

Quote from: Sephora on September 23, 2017, 01:52:05 PM
Cat was a bad girl.  She's been trying to give up that side of things this year.  But if you want to do some background history, we should talk.  <3

Lmao. Well, I don't think she'll be able to manage the particular trouble I was thinking of -but- we can probably still figure out something.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

Quote from: Kokaine on September 23, 2017, 05:42:38 PM
Lmao. Well, I don't think she'll be able to manage the particular trouble I was thinking of -but- we can probably still figure out something.

*snicker*

Kaia

I'd like to join you guys.  I've never really done a group game, but I'm excited!  I'd like to face claim Bebe Rexha and Tuppence Middleton, please :)

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Crash

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Miss Kaia on September 23, 2017, 06:34:58 PM
I'd like to join you guys.  I've never really done a group game, but I'm excited!  I'd like to face claim Bebe Rexha and Tuppence Middleton, please :)

Welcome aboard ^^

Crash

You know, I haven't played a male character in quite a while. I think I will drop one of my original ideas and make a football player.

Add a face claim for Justin Zabinski.

Lady Sakura

Welcome! We have a group of wonderful people! Those claims are yours! I'll add it to the list when I get home.

Quote from: Crash on September 23, 2017, 07:40:11 PM
You know, I haven't played a male character in quite a while. I think I will drop one of my original ideas and make a football player.

Add a face claim for Justin Zabinski.

I'll add him to the list

Crash

Crash

Hmm, we have a QB, RB and WR.  Should I take the other WR or go Defense?

Flower

This is a great group to start with. A lot of good writers and friendly faces aboard! Can't wait to see your charries. :)

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Crash on September 23, 2017, 08:09:14 PM

Well it's high school, you could play a position on offense and defense if you wanted too.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on September 23, 2017, 08:09:14 PM
Will your character like running and being a star or knocking people down? You can make an WR to compliment Koka's character or a Running back, Thigh Ends are big strong guys too, I'm making two NPCs who are defense and offensive line players.

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 08:29:04 PM
Will your character like running and being a star or knocking people down? You can make an WR to compliment Koka's character or a Running back, Thigh Ends are big strong guys too, I'm making two NPCs who are defense and offensive line players.

Well I played TE way back in my high school days.  I think I will go WR2/Slot Reciever though.  He is going to be good but his real passion is surfing.  Football is more fun less career.

Quote from: Untamed Skies on September 23, 2017, 08:27:01 PM
Well it's high school, you could play a position on offense and defense if you wanted too.

Good point.  WR/Safety it is!  He will more compliment Koka's boy on offense.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on September 23, 2017, 08:33:58 PM
Well I played TE way back in my high school days.  I think I will go WR2/Slot Reciever though.  He is going to be good but his real passion is surfing.  Football is more fun less career.

Like Minitron <3 sounds good to me. Football season is almost over too.

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Crash on September 23, 2017, 08:33:58 PM

Good point.  WR/Safety it is!  He will more compliment Koka's boy on offense.

That's a good combo, hopefully he catches a lot of the enemy offense's passes too.

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 23, 2017, 08:37:17 PM
Like Minitron <3 sounds good to me. Football season is almost over too.

That's fine.  No need to play it all out.

Quote from: Untamed Skies on September 23, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
That's a good combo, hopefully he catches a lot of the enemy offense's passes too.

Yeah they work well for a two-way player.