Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on September 22, 2017, 03:56:54 PM
If you can accept my sporadic posting I wouldn't mind writing again.

Would still love to have you :) sporadic posting and all.

Life happens. Can just say one of the jocks locked your character in a closet and everyone left the school so they were stuck. 😋

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

She actually ready been claimed. I'm using the four girls from the pretty little liar as my girls that are kind of antagonists. The Paparazzi they are called and they act like they run the school.

Crash

Yeah just noticed that.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Crash

Quote from: Lady Sakura on September 22, 2017, 05:05:38 PM
If you're up for it can always say she has a twin?

Ooooo that could be fun.  Let's talk.  Could you pm me some background you already have worked out? 

Crash

Sephora

I think I may be interested in this.

Can you save me Camila Mendez?

Sephora

You can 10000% thank Riverdale.  XDXD

What sort of characters are currently in play?  Working on my character design now.  <3

Flower

Kokaine

Im making the captain of the girl's basketball team. Possibly lesbian but I haven't decided.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

I have a popular girl and possibly a folksy musician.  Not sure about orientation, but probably bisexual or lesbian.

Flower

I would like to drop my face claim for Michelle and replace her with London Zhiloh.

Crash

Kokaine

Okay, after talking with a certain someone... >.>

Gonna drop my reservation for Hannah Ferguson and replace ger with Rob Evans.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Crash

I am working on a Choir girl/musician.  She isn't quite one of the popular girls and some of them may not like her much.  Pending approval she will have one the school talent show Junior year.  She loves music, surfing, jogging and hiking.  She is going to need some friends and hopefully a romantic interest (female character) the wants to play out a romance in all of its messing twisting glory.

Untamed Skies

I have Felicia who is choir, and band who strikes me as a easy friend if your character gets approved.

Felicia and Reid for that matter are both open to friendships, or history if anyone has a interest there for that matter.

Crash

Quote from: Untamed Skies on September 22, 2017, 11:00:18 PM
I have Felicia who is choir, and band who strikes me as a easy friend if your character gets approved.

Felicia and Reid for that matter are both open to friendships, or history if anyone has a interest there for that matter.

Awesome Untaimed.  Yeah they seem to have a lot of the same interests.  Friends it is!

Sephora

Meet -still haven't picked a name yet,  thinking Selena--  Morales.  She loves fashion and sews all her own clothes---partially due to her love of the art, and partially due to the fact that up until recently she couldn't afford anything better.  The previously wrong side of the tracks girl who sewed costumes for the drama department is suddenly finding herself in a whole new environment.  Her older brother got drafted into the NFL last year, and since then has used his sudden success to help his family out financially.  This windfall has turned the entire Morales family around---and Selena (or Eva maybe? We will see) is no exception.  With the money as well as her brothers athletic fame, she has found herself going from just another invisible girl, to one of the most well known girls at school.  Will embracing her newfound glory mean losing everything she cared about in her past?  Has all this changed her for the better?  For the worse?  Or is she still the same broke girl from last year (just with better shoes)?

Still working out the kinks obviously, but I think I'm getting a handle on the character.  I'll have a finished bio by the end of the weekend.  <3   I would love to create some relationships too!

Lady Sakura

Sorry I'm responding to this late I was at work.

She sounds like she could be a lot of fun!

Which NFL team did he drafted to?

Can't wait to see her when she is finished. (totally had Jenny from the block play in my head reading that last part)

Quote from: Sephora on September 22, 2017, 07:14:47 PM
What sort of characters are currently in play?  Working on my character design now.  <3

Anything you want to create go for it. We have some misfits and those that consider themselves outcasts. I could probably use drama people, marching band members for the playoffs and basketball, jocks event planner with Roxy. However, sound like you have a great idea of what type of character you wish to play.  <3

Sephora

RedPhoenix

Tagging for tentative interest....have placed an embargo on new stories on myself until work clears up....is there a deadline to apply?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.