You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 26, 2021, 05:31:14 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Sweet Baby [Extreme]"
Congratulations Phobetor & LoveThyself for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a third for a cuckolded story (M or F character)  (Read 667 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Seeking a third for a cuckolded story (M or F character)
« on: September 20, 2017, 11:28:22 am »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep, it will have no effect on my willingness to play with you.

s6xs6x and I are looking for a 3rd player for a cuckold storyline. We are seeking either a female character to play the wife of s6xs6x's character, or a male character to play the lover of my cheating wife character. Either role would be acceptable.

A brief overview:

The new owner of a company takes an interest in the wife of one of his employees; a man in the running for a promotion. When some return interest appears from the wife, the owner arranges for the husband to spend a lot of time out of town via a promotion to an "On-site" representative.

The rest of the story is yet to be written, but we would love for you to join us in writing it.