You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 16, 2018, 01:41:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Awaiting approval. Somebody wanna write PG-13 romance?  (Read 398 times)

Offline iamthelittlespoonTopic starter

Awaiting approval. Somebody wanna write PG-13 romance?
« on: September 17, 2017, 06:41:21 PM »
Hey, all. I am the little spoon. I'm new to the site and while I await approval I thought I'd try and find some new stories. I'd prefer that we write off-site via an instant messenger (preferably Trillian).

I'm looking for somebody to write a romance with. Modern, slice of life. I know it's boring to most but it is a great way to make up for my lack of romance IRL. Lol.

Anyway, I hope to hear from some people.

Online Gannameade

Re: Awaiting approval. Somebody wanna write PG-13 romance?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 04:02:02 PM »
Are you interested in Supers at all?  (Supers = Superheroes: Marvel/DC)  Mostly original.  Like you I want to get away from my fairly normal life.

Thanks.

Offline SINless

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 09:04:34 AM »
Hi Iamthelittlespoon. I'd love to write stories of a modern slice of life nature. I have a few ideas as I'm sure you do. Unfortunately, as a prospective member you are not allowed to share your IM details on site, and request ours. I'm happy to write something on the forum with you for now, and continue offsite via Trillian once you are approved.

Offline DrLovegood

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 10:59:08 AM »
Hello Little spoon, idk if you're still on the market for a romance. PM if yes and we cantalk about setting etc. ^.^