Draco;s Hold Over Hermione (Seeking male character)

Started by Blinkin, September 12, 2017, 01:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character is of no consequence to me. If you're male and want to play female, a female and want to play male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep, has no bearing as to my willingness to write/play with you. These are characters interacting in an imaginary world, not you or I involved in the real world.

Now that we have that done, As some of you may know, I rarely, very rarely have interest in playing a cannon character of any genre or setting. But, occasionally, something comes along that catches my attention and I think... what if... This is one of those cases.

What if...

Draco Malfoy had been out of Hoggwarts for nearly 5 years and with his family in disgrace, only the money generated over generations remained to keep him company... That and his burning resentment at those three who robbed him of not only power, but his parents and closest friends. Potter, of course is still golden in the eyes of the wizarding world, but he has something that could bring him down a few knotches, but that would only be a mildly interesting diversion in the great scheme of things... But, what he has can also cause a more personally satisfying diversion for much, much longer and get all 3 for the price of one when it was all over. He only had to wait a few minutes.

there was a knock at the door and a few moments later, a ragged elf led in... Hermione Granger. Or, rather Hermione Granger-Weasley. "Alright Malfoy, I'm here. What's so 'vital to my future' crap are you talking about? I don't have time for this." She stood there, her hands on her hips and impatience in those red-brown eyes.

Draco shot her a cool smile, "Please, Mrs. Weasley, wouldn't you have a seat, I assure you that this will only take a few minutes."

Hermione huffed, but sat and crossed her legs at the knee, "Well?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

Draco rolled his eyes, "For a bright witch, you're awefully stupid." He slid a photo over to her across the table, face down. "I acquired this just the other day. Admittedly, it's a bit dated, but..."

Hermione snatched up the photo and froze. Her eyes widened as the photo clearely showed a familiar tent around her and Harry... screwing. She remembered the moment well, a moment of weakness in a world of stress and constant fear... a moment when she had given into something unspoken before and since... She was naked, bent over a table; so was Harry... who was drilling her ass just as hard as he could...

Draco arched his own pale eyebrow, "If it had been talked over with Weasley, it might of blown over,I'm sure." He slid another photo across the table; Hermione hesitated in apprehension before she flipped it over as well. This one was much more recent... only a few months old. Again, a naked Hermione and Harry. This time, Harry had his hands in her curly hair and was driving his cock into her face with the same gusto of the first.

Hermione, eyes flashing and shaking with both anger an panic, "What do you want Malfoy!"

Draco smiled again in victory, "Just you, Hermione... just you. Give me that and no one will ever see any of the photos that I have."

So, if you're interested, I'm looking for someone to play Draco for a fairly dark storyline. If you're interested, please PM me and we can discuss specifics and what we're looking for in the story idea.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.