Petee's Requests (Smut And Long-Term)

Started by Petee, September 12, 2017, 10:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petee

Quick note: My post length

My length of replies varies a lot. I definitely won't do less than one solid paragraph (6+ long sentences), but other than that I mostly do the "What you give, you receive" rule. For example. If you will send me 5 paragraphs I will do my best to match this length. I expect that you will give your best, and I will do the same. Also, I usually start out with 3 paragraphs and that is my average since it usually contains enough details, and is not stressful to write. But I would love to write more. Just ask before starting the role play and I will try to fulfill your request. Just don't go overboard with this by requesting... 10 paragraphs. I won't do that much. I am not a native speaker so I find it challenging to write more than 6.

Smut Ideas

A slave trainer
Short Description: On one of many planets in a galaxy far, far away from Milky Way an emperor recently bought a new pet slave to do his dirty work and be an eye candy for him just like every other. Sadly it turned out that the slave was very disobedient to the emperor and even tho he tried in every way to fix that he failed. When he is brought to his limits he is left with no other choice than to give the slave to a professional trainer and hope for the best.
The Story will contain:

• Bondage(Extreme)
  • Humiliation
  • Cum play
  • Toys
  • Non-Con
  • Master/Slave
  • Torturing
  • Cum inflation
  • Pain

Looking for:Sub Female (No matter character race)
Multiple Characters?:Not necessarily, but would love to

Pool Sex Party
Short Description: You receive an invite to one of the most popular parties in town. On the invite, it is said to come in a swimming suit and be prepared for the time of your life. The only other thing that is said on the invite is an address an hour. The only other thing you know is that the party is called "An interesting experience" by everyone that has been there.
The Story will contain:

• Vanila Sex/light
  • Public
  • Rough or Gentle
The Story Might contain:

• Humiliation
  • Cum play
Looking for:Sub/Dom Female/Futa (No matter character race)
Multiple Characters?:Not necessarily, but would love to

Note to Smut:Everything can be altered to fulfill what you want. Also, if you have any idea you want to try, check out my On's And Offs to see if they aren't in my red section. IF everything is clear, I would be more than happy to play with you

Long-Term

A collage expedition

Oxford is one of the best school in the world. Some call it great, some call it nerdy, but everyone has to agree that whoever attends to their lessons has quite the mind. Either by pure knowledge or intelligence. So it isn't any surprise that some of those students want to expand their horizons by traveling abroad and seeking any kind of knowledge there. Some go to Germany, Others go to America, some even to China, Japan or... Pakistan?

It isn't a hidden fact that some time ago there was a myth about an ancient civilization in Pakistan that left a "treasure" after it. No one knew if it was true and even what the treasure was, but everyone seemed to be interested in it. Almost everyone wanted to go there. But when the expedition arrived and begin digging it quickly turned out to be just a myth and everyone went home disappointed. Every newspaper wrote about the huge failure of the archaeologists that came back with nothing in their hands.
So that made it even weirder when a pair of college students, that didn't get the funding from Oxford that they needed for their adventure to this foreign country got contacted by a one of richest man alive and were offered twenty-six thousend dollars each for their expedition and fifty thousand dollars for their expenses during the travel.
The only information they got about the "mission" was to meet his assistant at 10 pm. at a Burn's Cafeteria near Walton Street.
What can this man want? And what will happen during the expedition?

Looking for:A Female writer that can write at least 1 reply daily (More is appreciated)
Multiple Characters?:Only for a short while (Like describing the response of NPC to a action of your character)