You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 27, 2020, 07:26:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Fall of Dyad (Orphan Black based Clone game)  (Read 546 times)

Offline DashenkaTopic starter

The Fall of Dyad (Orphan Black based Clone game)
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »
The Fall of Dyad

Twenty four years ago, a private institution managed to find a way to make human cloning happen. Because of the public opinion, the institution kept the whole project a secret but the military, who had sponsored a lot of the project, began to use the clones for it's own, sinister, purposes. Now, as two clones accidentally meet, the project is coming to light and with it, the terrible secrets it holds.

I’m looking for two or three players to play a female clone with me. The game itself will be mostly a search for answers, lies and deceit and filled with danger and lust. The deeper the three or four clones dig, the more they uncover and the more they endanger their own safety.

The women will be average human beings. No superpowers, no GI-Jane’s, just average. Because they are clones, obviously their appearance is going to be exactly the same so we will all have to agree on this.

I have a few ideas to keep the game going, I’m expecting you to have some as well. This should ideally be a collaboration between the writers. If you can only do one one liners or three or four lines, this is not for you. You should be able to have some interesting ideas and keep the game going forward and keep it running.

When I have some interest, we can discuss the full details on the game but the general setting should be the clones working together, using their individual skills to figure out who they are and what other dark secrets their very existence holds.