You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 16, 2018, 09:02:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 70/30 smut/story idea)  (Read 1202 times)

Offline King SerperiorTopic starter

• Elliquiy's First Case of CYOA Addiction ~ Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Biggest Monster Musume Fan ~ Emperor of Titles
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 70/30 smut/story idea)
« on: September 11, 2017, 09:34:36 AM »
Name: Nudist Academy

Content: Open to go anywhere from Light to Extreme.

Scenario: It's the first day of a VERY private academy that has just opened for new students.  Of course, almost no one knows this because of the tentative opening.  Through luck, one young person (18+) gets accepted there.  The big surprise comes when the reason the academy is so private is revealed:  Everyone is required to follow the mandatory nudity dress code!  My character will be the new student / one of the new students there.

The special school options (My character will be marked in purple):

Extra options:
  • The private school is clothed except for a select few students chosen for a nudity experiment (I.E. these students will remain nude at all times while the others are clothed)
  • The nude school has spiked its water with a faint, but strong, tasteless, odorless aphrodisiac to place the students (and teachers) on edge at all times; The water is also laced with special tasteless, odorless chemicals to prevent pregnancy
  • The school is doing a trial run for a VERY in-dept sexual education class that a small, select group have to enroll in.
  • A brother and sister are roomed together or at least attend the school.
  • There is a dark underplot by staff who are looking to make sex slaves out of some of the students.
  • The school is an extremely private academy which has a unique outlook on sex, allowing it to happen anytime, anywhere, with anyone;  It is deemed that by enrolling, you have given your consent to this rule, thus any 'punishment' for non-consent or rape is minimal at best.  Craving!

Setting: Modern, private academy

Requirements: Someone who is okay with OOC plotting, a slow, easy writing pace, and someone who is willing to write various students and teachers opposite my character.

Other info:  I am extremely, extremely slow at writing and am very muse-oriented, so there may be some days where the muse doesn't want to write.  This is a very smut-filled story, mind you.  All students in this game will be between the ages of 18 and 21.

NOTE:  Please PM me, do not post in this thread, thanks!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:46:59 PM by King Serperior »

• Elliquiy's First Case of CYOA Addiction ~ Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Biggest Monster Musume Fan ~ Emperor of Titles
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
The one-month bumping~

NEW things added since last time:
  • Clarified information and fixed typos.
  • Added an optional list to specify the types of pairings this game might have.
  • Added another optional list to give ideas to certain, special circumstances that the school may have.
  • Added a bonus Gender-Bending option and notified it as a craving!

All-in-all, there's roughly twice the content now than there was in the original request~

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 60/40 smut/story idea)
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 12:49:22 PM »
It's been over a month since the last bump.

Changes since last time:
  • Many options for story ideas removed
  • Reopened some story idea options
  • Marked some ideas as 'craving.'

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 60/40 smut/story idea) [Now with Puazi!]
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 11:08:20 AM »
It's been a little over a month, sooooo....

Changes since last time:
  • Some minor formatting changes
  • Added a couple new ideas
  • Some new scenarios for the school have been added
  • Re-arranged some ideas and clarified them some

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 08:09:32 AM »
Reopening for a possible story or two.

Nothing much has changed other than removing a couple of cravings and noting a couple of particular ones.

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 01:26:54 PM »
It's been a month, so I went through and did some changes:
  • Removed ideas I am currently not interested in.
  • Added new, specific cravings for certain ideas.
  • Updated previous ideas some.
  • Clarified some things.

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 09:48:56 AM »
Really nothing added, but it has been a month and the cravings still persist.

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 70/30 smut/story idea)
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2018, 10:30:19 AM »
Well, yet another month has passed.  Did numerous updates and removed a lot of stuff that, at the moment, I am not currently interested in.

• Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Detroit SMASH!
  • View My Rolls
Re: Nudist Academy (Slow, easy-going, 70/30 smut/story idea)
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 12:48:02 PM »
A month has passed, yet the craving has not.

I've opened up past ideas that were previously not available as well as added a new one.