Second star to the right

Started by Aleia, September 08, 2017, 03:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleia

Hello everyone! I'm very new to this site, but have been role-playing for many years now. It's been a while since my last rp adventure, but recently I've had an urge to jump back in. At the moment I'm looking for a partner or two for a private role-play. Here are a few quick guidelines.

1. I don't really have any limits, and if you do, let me know.  Check out my O/O thread for more details.
2. I play both males and females, though most of the time I have stronger female characters. I do have some male characters I am willing to try, but please ask me first, as I'm not a big fan of doubling.
3. Also, I am looking for literate players, possibly even advanced. Most of all, I ask that you avoid one-liners. It's easiest for me to match what you provide, but often I'll write quite a bit per post.
4. Usually I'll be able to post at least once a day, and likely a bit more.

My favorite plots are ones that concern fantasy as a main element, and that's what many of my characters are based off of. There are a few ideas that I'm really interested in right now, but feel free to suggest one of yours, especially if you have a plot.

Medieval Fantasy: Story of two travelers who cross paths and decide to journey together due to common interests. One or both of the main characters has magical abilities, or is of a magical race. Does not have to involve romance, as I have quite a bit of lore and world building prepared for this plot setting.

Peter Pan: This would be a story of Peter and Wendy reconnecting several years after the main plot. Based off of elements from both the movies and book. Peter convinces Wendy to come back to Neverland after he starts to age, and becomes confused by the new changes his body is going through. Definitely a coming of age story that would talk about growing up, falling in love, and two hormonal teenagers trying to figure life out. 

I have a more in depth plot written for the second one that I can share if there's an interest, and I would love you to death if you want to try this one.  I'm interested in trying out Wendy's character, just because I haven't had much practice with this idea yet.  If I get more experience, then I might learn how to do Peter better.

Feel free to post here or send me a pm for any questions or interest. Thank you for reading!

Aleia

Accepting partners for second plot only.