You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2020, 10:15:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Slice of life ~ Loving boyfriend [M x Fu/Dg/TG/Etc)  (Read 462 times)

Offline FurredMonsterTopic starter

Slice of life ~ Loving boyfriend [M x Fu/Dg/TG/Etc)
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:49:24 PM »
Hi there,

Looking to do a short scene involving a specially endowed lady (see title) and her doting boyfriend, played by me. Your character could be getting home from work, or we could be going out for a date night, or even just having a lazy Saturday watching the TV and cuddling. The idea here is that my character is utterly in love and devoted to yours. This would be similar but not identical to an extremely willing sub~My character would want to make yours happy, and derives his own pleasure from doing so, but wants the love and affection associated, not just the abuse. Obviously the day or evening would end with a good romp.

You can see my kinks and limits here. Obviously I can dabble in the extreme side of kink, but it's not required (though if you have an idea for the extreme, do let me know).

Hope to find an interested writer!

« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 08:01:31 AM by FurredMonster »