You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 01:45:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Garden of Words Sequel [F/F or M/F, romance, maybe D/s]  (Read 843 times)

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

The Garden of Words Sequel [F/F or M/F, romance, maybe D/s]
« on: September 07, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »
Hi all *hugs*

This RP concept is open to heading in almost any direction we want. It starts with my playing partner having watched the Makoto Shinkai short film "Garden of Words" (Kotonoha no Niwa). My playing partner will need to adore this story almost as much as I do and see the potential for continuing it as an RP set in Yukino's home town several years later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Garden_of_Words

I see her home town as being somewhere south from Tokyo, perhaps in the Seto Inland Sea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seto_Inland_Sea

I plan to use images form the film "Letter to Momo" as backgrounds and setting ideas.

The story will be set three years after the end of the film. Yukino is now 31 and Takao 18.

The two have kept in contact via letters and/or e-mails. Takao has finished his schooling and has accumulated the savings to pay for the shoe making and design college course he has always planned. He finds a college that provides such a course in a town very close to where Yukino lives. Without informing her of his plans he travels south and surprises her by arriving on her doorstep at the start of the summer vacation.

I will be playing Yukino.

However I am open to all kinds of changes. Takao need not be a boy, we can have the student be a girl if we wish. I'm also open to some combinations of mixed gender too (ideas to follow in PMs to whoever shows interest).

There will initially be some confusion and misunderstanding but eventually a relationship will develop (or resume) and so romance is a main underlying planned theme. We then have the options of exploring the sexuality of this pair in any direction we mutually enjoy.

Please check my O/Os before you respond to ensure we have some sexual compatibility and please review a few of my more recent IC posts to ensure that my writing style meshes with yours. As you'll see I tend towards longish posts so those who like a few lines will not enjoy much compatibility with me.

Please respond to me with a PM, not in this thread.

Many thanks.

H