You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 30, 2020, 09:06:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F looking for M... or F... or other worldly monster? (CLOSED)  (Read 762 times)

Offline OddTeaKettleTopic starter

F looking for M... or F... or other worldly monster? (CLOSED)
« on: September 07, 2017, 01:34:51 AM »
I think I'm ready to throw a post out there for seeking new writing partners in stories. I apologize if this post reads badly or seems choppy and disjointed. There's major road work going on right outside at the moment and it's incredibly distracting.

I'm interested in long term role play with someone who is interested in playing or playing opposite of monsters. You read that right. Monsters.

I want to come up with a bizarre creature or race of alien beings or something supernatural. It doesn't matter, I'm in the mood to write about something weird and crazy.

I'm happy playing the role of a human getting romantically and sexually involved with the non-human or vise versa.

I can play a dom or a sub but I'll generally be maintaining a sense of humor with my character regardless. Lots of smack talk and dumb jokes.

I like long term stories and to get attached to the characters. I also like to get to know the writer behind the characters a bit too, share some memes, enjoy joking about the characters and what not. Just respect the sensible boundaries. Personal life is personal life, right?

Okay. I'll give you guys some brief ideas and settings. Character genders and settings are negotiable.

1: Aliens abduct a female college student for research. Things can get smutty from there in any number of ways, though, I'd like to have some romance in there. In my head the college student has always had alien abduction fantasies and would be oddly down for it if one of the aliens picked up on her arousal and got into the idea of banging an earthling. Weirder the alien creature, the better. I do draw the line at insect like creatures and anything that resembles the big headed grey aliens. They kinda freak me out. Reptilian aliens I'm totally down for.

2: Anything about a creature being held captive in a laboratory falling hard for a female researcher. If it ends in hot, sweaty beastly smut with a grumpy mutant or werewolf or alien or... whatever, I'm happy. Again, I'm delighted playing either role as well. I'm always a slut for laboratories. Don't know why but I am. All the test tubes and samples and fucking science. Holy crap, I love it.

I'll probably add more ideas later. The construction outside is super loud and terrible. PM me if you're interested and we can talk about what you'd like to write about. Bring on the weird.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:51:54 PM by OddTeaKettle »