The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" it was a fake funeral I knew that at the time

Lady Jenn

"Tyler," came Anna's voice from the door. "What are you doing out there?"

"You'd better go," Clint said. "Don't worry, I'll stay nearby, you need to make sure the others know what they're dealing with." He smiled down at Tyler for a moment. "Tell my mum...tell her I'll find my way back. I don't know how, I don't know when, but I WILL find my way back."

Lawshenk

Gerri looked at him " I'm sorry you do know that right I am so sorry"

Lady Jenn

"We can worry about that later," he said, seeing Anna stepping out onto the grass. "Good luck, if I can find a way to help you in what's coming I will."

Lawshenk

She looked at the others her eyes trying to adjust to her new surroundings

Lady Jenn

"I think we need to talk," Katya said, completely out of her armour, in a plain black tunic and jeans. Seeing her, Tyler ran back towards the house. Katya's eyes were red where she had evidently been crying. "Anna...Lucas...they've both told me my reaction may have been a little...strong. Yuri would probably say it too but he's scared of upsetting me," she said, laughing slightly.

Lawshenk

"no if I had done that  which is what you saw then your reaction was right and frankly if you rather listen too two kids you don't know then me it clears things up" she turned around. And counted to three" we need an all team meeting asap"

Lady Jenn

"No, we need to talk first," she said, feeling tears welling up again. "It's..." he closed her eyes, trying to control her emotions. "If we had the time I would explain why I had to leave Clint and Luna behind, I didn't realise my daughter was dead until...until what Carreyra told you. I have years of his life I suspect I can never make up for, even if he recovers."

Lawshenk

" listen, "she sighed " we both have pasts the other doesn't know about and things we regret. If we have to discuss them all we may never finish talking " finding inferno is proirty one and helping clint then I will look for away to stay in control of body. I have a plan that the others and probably you won't like but it is the only way I see of us pulling this off

Lady Jenn

"Fine," she said, starting to turn towards the house before turning back and kissing her suddenly, only stopping when Nicole coughed loudly from the doorway.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment," Nicole said. "But Lucas needs you inside no, we've got lots to discuss it seems."

Lawshenk

Gerri blushed and looked at the two girl she wanted to say I never expected that and I am not sure I want it. Instead she turned to Nicole, "the plan is simple you and the team head to the G20 me I'm going after inferno"

Lady Jenn

"If you're going after Inferno I'm coming with you," Katya said. "I'm not letting you fight him alone."

"We're going to need both of you," Yuri said from the doorway. "I can't afford you running off to hunt a missing supervillain."

"You've got the Brigade to back you up," Nicole said to him, without realising her hand having slipped into Geri's. "She doesn't, I'm not losing her again."

Lawshenk

" I'm not intending on fighting him " she sighed " and if any one is coming with me then they be ready and dress warm"

Lady Jenn

"If you two are going Nicole is going," Lucas said just as Cypher went to get her armour. "If anything goes wrong on our end..." he paused, trying to think. "I can't stop you three going, but if we call you for help you're gonna need to come help us, we can't afford to lose anymore people."

Lawshenk

" by the way g20 your on a protection mission only ok?"

Lady Jenn

"We'll try," Lucas said with a sigh. "But if things go south, we may not have a whole lot of options as to how we react."

Lawshenk

" this is my mission is it not?" She questioned " my orders are simple enough protection and non combate roles for as long as possible"

Lady Jenn

"Dad," Nicole said, sensing Lucas was about to argue the point. "Sky and the Nightwalker could barely fight Carreyra to a standstill, and they are far more powerful than you or Yuri. While I appreciate you guys wanting to be heroic she's right, you don't fight him unless you have no other option."

Lawshenk

" who ever coming with me you have 5 minuets "

Lady Jenn

"I'm ready to go," Katya said as she came back out, placing her helmet back over her head. "I get the feeling Nicole has been ready for a while," she said, laughing as Nicole nodded sheepishly.

Lawshenk

Getting smiled though inside she sighed " we have to grab a car and a long drive ahead of ourselves also if I know him he won't appreciate costumes"

Lady Jenn

"Yeah...I'm not sure I trust Inferno enough to show my real identity off to him," Katya said cautiously. "No offence, but I have no reason to trust him just yet."

Lawshenk

" choice is yours it's not about trusting him it's more about me " she headed to the changing rooms

Lady Jenn

"Where's the car?" Nicole asked. "I can't say there's a whole lot of cars just lying around here right now."

Lawshenk

" car rental place in town" she said emerging from the changing room in jeans and t shirt