You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 23, 2018, 05:11:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Caravanserai, A Mentor Project [Events]  (Read 3927 times)

Online RedPhoenix

Re: Caravanserai, A Mentor Project [Events]
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2018, 07:13:06 PM »
Name: Becky Washington
Date | Time: June 6 | Just shy of midnight
Wearing: As pictured plus this mask
Tagging: Jospeh (closed)

Becky smiled at the secret. "Well that sounds interesting." She said, "I guess that means you knew I'd be here huh?" She played along with it, but her smile faded as he told her what he'd learned.

"Yeah, other people's drama." She rolled her eyes a bit and sipped the coffee. "I'm not one to give advice that wasn't asked for but if my man was at a party with me he wouldn't be kissing someone else." She shook her head. "But that's their business I guess."

She lifted her backside and slid onto the barstool, bare feet dangling below her as she signaled for another coffee.

She wondered for a moment if something was going to come back on her for it, then both realized and decided she didn't care.

"He was a vampire." She chuckled. "That was his secret I mean."

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2018, 08:43:37 AM »
Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 7 June 2020, Midnight, or thereabouts 
Wearing: As pictured plus This mask
Tagging: Becky(closed)

"There was a woman in a pink and white Medieval Doctor type mask. She was Batgirl, supposedly. Unfortunately, that's my one." Joseph would give the one secret he learned away. "So...I take it that you're one of those 'shoulda put a ring on it' type girls. The way you seduced your way through the crowd this evening was telling in its own right. You're not here for a ring. You're not Stella trying to get her groove back. You're a woman being reborn, and with rebirth comes experiencing new things. You're like a foal moments after birth, awkwardly standing on its new legs before it has figured out how to gallop. I admit, I respect that in a lot of ways." Joseph would sip on a lime tonic, still trying to figure out if he wanted to stay here or call it a night. After all, Becky had been the Belle of the Ball. Joseph had been the Phantom of Caravanserai. Resisting the urge to catch the occasional inappropriate glance was tiring in its own right, and the fact that her dress made it that much easier to do only complicated the difficulty.

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2018, 05:25:44 PM »

Becky made a noise halfway between a laugh and a scoff. "I've had a ring on it." She shook her head. "Not again. Not for a long while anyway." She shook her head like one imagining a bad time at summer camp, or a terrible job she used to do.

"I was just having fun." She smiled at him. "I've never really had the chance to do that." She smiled a bit sadly. "Got married young." She said, as if that was all the explanation it needed. And really, it should cover it. The Becky who could wear a dress like this had never had a chance to see what it would do to the world when she unleashed it. Sure, Marcus had liked her in stuff like this, but she'd have never flirted in it. Not while married. That had meant something to her.

"And I'm glad I did." She finished with a very happy smile as she took a sip of her coffee and set it down.

"So. Mister Phantom." She said as she rotated in her stool to face him. "How come you never took me up on my offer?"

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2018, 08:36:03 PM »

Offer? He had met her at midnight like he had said he would...what was he forgetting? "I'm going to have to ask you to forgive me. My memory ain't quite what it used to be. What offer are you referring to? If you wouldn't mind refreshing my memory." Joseph felt embarrassed he had forgotten anything the captivating woman had said. But...between watching the room, having a drink or two too many, and stealing glances at the plunging cleavage of her dress, he couldn't find what he needed to in order to answer her question.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:31:34 PM by LocusVonErich »

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2018, 08:46:05 PM »

Becky opened her mouth to answer but then saw his eyes quickly darting away from her cleavage for the umpteenth time. She stifled a giggle. "Oh my god just look at them, I didn't wear this dress to get all offended at people staring." She shook her head, reaching out and putting her hand on his cheek she gently coaxed his head back to look in her direction. Of course where his eyes went exactly she couldn't control, but she gave him permission.

"I meant my offer for everyone." She said her hand lingering on his cheek. "A kiss and a date for secret." She smiled at him. "How come you didn't take it? I mean, not that I'm that egotistic or anything but uh..." she giggled a little, "It's not like you mind looking at me." She grinned as she slowly moved her hand away.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2018, 09:39:16 PM »

Joseph felt a pang of guilt as she caught him and redirected his attention from her chest to her eyes. But, he would take a breath and recount the offer he had heard in passing. "Well, you seemed to be having yourself a grand old time, and I was afraid I'd get buried on your dance card. You're quite the interesting woman, and you had your fair share of people coming after you. Not to say I wouldn't...I gladly would. If the offer is still on the table, I'd love to have the opportunity." She was right, he did love looking at her.

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »

"I suppose I was." She smiled at him, cocking a head to the side. "And I can't have the same offer, there's no secrets left." She smiled at him and slid out of her stool, holding her dress at the hem so it didn't ride up too much she walked to stand next to him, about the same height now as he was sitting. "So I guess this is for free." She smiled and leaned in and kissed him full on the lips, her hands holding onto his cheeks lightly as she stood between his legs as she sat on the bar stool.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2018, 11:49:10 PM »

Joseph would eagerly dive into the kiss that Becky had initiated, his arms wrapping around her body and lifting her ever so gingerly. The taste of her mouth was exciting, and now he wished he had done the simple courtesy of at least popping a mint beforehand. But that thought would be quickly pushed to the back of his mind as he let himself enjoy the moment. Before long, he would break things up. Breathlessly, he would laugh before quipping, "Maybe I should have negotiated this first...I feel a bit rude for not having anything to return the favor."

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2018, 11:05:28 AM »

As he wrapped her in his arms and lifted her, Becky let out a little gasp of excitement, obviously not minding being handled like that one bit, and then relaxed again in his arms as the kiss continued until they paused. She was smiling afterwards, obviously he'd been worth the wait.

"There's always time to negotiate." Becky said with a grin. She reflected on how interesting kissing everyone here was. They all were so different in how they approached it, all different in how they kissed. She'd let her hand trail down to his shoulders and she squeezed there as she remained in his arms, close to him. "Especially if you want a second one." She grinned, aware that she was being transparently mercenary and enjoying it. Not that there was anything she really wanted to exploit from this man, she just was finding being in a position of sexual power quite liberating and, honestly, very fun. "Or something more..." she teased as she turned away.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »

"Well...in order to negotiate...you've got to have something you want of me. It's not money, everyone here has it in spades. It's not power, you already have that in your beautifully libertine approach to this conversation. So...in exchange for a second kiss and maybe more...what is it that you desire of Joseph Edwards, The Phantom of Caravanserai?" His eyes would still very much wander, even though part of it was simply that he was already somewhat drained from the efforts of the evening.

"I know what I want...and it's not exactly conversation appropriate to mixed company." Now it was Joseph's turn to take liberties. "The problem is...I can't say that I know what you would want of me in return...or if I have anything in return that you would want...except maybe to help you experience those things that you haven't been able to...and I can really only do that partway..."

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #235 on: September 16, 2018, 11:48:38 AM »

Becky smiled, a sympathetic laugh at Joseph's conundrum. "I know, and to be honest with you, I can't think of anything I want particularly either." She grinned at him, as if aware this was a fairly unfair situation to put him in but enjoying it too much to feel bad about it.

"Maybe we can continue this conversation some other time." She squeezed his shoulders tenderly again. "When we haven't been drinking all day. Or when we can do it with each other." She grinned, open to either way.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #236 on: September 16, 2018, 12:35:45 PM »

"Well...I hear there's a certain room here in Caravanserai where we can go and have this conversation in more...intimate quarters, a Red Room, if you will. I've got nothing else to do, no place else to go...save the exorbitantly luxurious suite for one that I booked for myself. Though...you may be right, and this conversation would be better served sober. Your choice, Miss Becky." Joseph would leave his statement open ended. On one hand, she was right that such a discussion would be better in a more clear minded context. On the other, he didn't want the night to end early...he wanted every moment he could have with her before the sun rose again. If anything, lust was responsible for his bold words more than the alcohol had been. But, he knew she was being rational and leaving the final call on her would be a much wiser decision.

Offline Jaclyn

« Reply #237 on: September 16, 2018, 02:45:23 PM »

Name: Katrina “Käti” von Roissy, aka Blanc Noir, with a once-disclosed secret identity
Date | Time: June 6th, after 8 pm
Wearing: This ensemble and mask and Secret Identity!
Location: Masquerade Ball, The Ballroom, the Bar going to the secret balcony
Tagging: Bartender, Open
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

… Käti follows The Phantom down the stairs to the ballroom … stops at the bottom to enter his room ‘Quos # 5’ into her phone …

… then makes her way to the ballroom to look around … that man! … he’s off with that bimbo in blue with the built-in swim floats … ah well … she heads for the bar … smiles to the bartender …

  “Your best Champagne, sirrah! The bottle’s on me if no one else partakes. Maybe I’ll take it back to my room.“

… she turns to see who else might be an interesting companion …

Online RedPhoenix

« Reply #238 on: September 16, 2018, 04:55:46 PM »

Becky's smile deepened. "Tempting." She admitted. "But it's been a long day and that luxurious suite I've got is calling my name." She stretched out and slowly stepped out of his arms.

She finished off her coffee and left a very large tip.

"To be continued?" She asked him with a jaunty smile as she gave him a wave and turned to leave the bar.

Offline LocusVonErich

« Reply #239 on: September 16, 2018, 05:48:18 PM »
Tagging: Becky, Open

"Definitely. Good night, Miss Becky." He felt wistful for a moment there. After all, it was sad to see her go...but watching her leave definitely perked up Joseph's spirits a bit.

The question now...does he go to his suite...or does he keep the night alive? The event hall was already dying down, the janitorial crew already cleaning up.

Offline Jaclyn

« Reply #240 on: September 21, 2018, 03:16:45 PM »

Name: Katrina “Käti” von Roissy, aka Blanc Noir, with a once-disclosed secret identity
Date | Time: June 6th, after 8 pm
Wearing: This ensemble and mask and Secret Identity!
Location: Masquerade Ball, The Ballroom, the Bar going to the secret balcony
Tagging: Bartender, Open
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

… with no apparent takers, Käti drains her flute and refills it from the bottle … she takes the flute and bottle to the door where sh manages to take off her mask and toss it in the trash can … out in the hall, she heads for her suite …

Offline FlowerTopic starter

• Rumple || Critter || Hyacinth Forever Dancing
  • Mentor
  • Carnite
  • Let the Music Play || You Can Dance If You Want To
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #241 on: September 21, 2018, 03:22:37 PM »
End of Masquerade