Resident Evil : Umbrella Prime [Interest Check]

Started by Cynadea, August 30, 2017, 10:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

50 clones, empty slates that can be imprinted with any memories.
Berlin, New York, Raccoon City, Tokyo, Moskow.
An unlimited number of undead.

Located under the ice and water somewhere in Siberia lies Umbrella Prime. It used to be a facility to showcase how the virus spreads. Now, the prime directive of the red queen, to protect humanity, has kicked in and she is in control of everything, and every one inside. She has cut off her ties to the outside world, so that none may hack into the system and attempt to take over. She controls the lab assistants through implants, the small agriculture department that provides food for the humans in the facility, same with the guards. She controls every machines, and the production of clones. For all intents and purposes, she is god, and now she works to create a better, stronger human race so that they may reclaim the outside world...

• Sandbox (freeform)
  • Red queen may throw zombies to her test subjects, to test their survivability.
  • Characters have to learn to survive through the cycles of calm and invasion
  • With 50 clones available, the same face could be used more than once
  • Upon death, the memory is uploaded into the core network and put into a blank slate
  • The blank slate may or may not be the same clone
  • Point system, based on speed of posts, participation to post prompts, game events, etc.
  • Points allows players to buy upgrades (Genetic mutation or enhancements, better weapons, etc.)

Anyone interested?

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Snake

This isn't going to involve horny undead is it? *cringe*

Cynadea

Uh no. No horny undead. That part will be faithful to the movie.

Vergil1989

"You're all going to die down here."  Sorry but the Red Queen will always be the homicidal bitch to me lol.  That said, this sounds like an interesting premise, I'd be interested in giving this a shot.  I haven't seen the last movie, thus far, but I've seen the rest and played more than my share of the games over the years.  AKA, I love Resident Evil lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Cynadea

It would really just be focused on what is in Resident Evil: Retribution (the movie) with a slight AU difference that rather than to be so damaged, and destroyed at the end, it would go on with the Red Queen playing god. She'd still be something of a homicidal bitch, since she'd throw zombies and whatnot at her clones to test survivability.

I'll get the first OOC post started, set up the point system and so on.

TheHangedOne

I'm not sure if this is still a thing, but if it is, I'd be down for playing.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Cynadea

I've started to work on the OOC thread... and forgot to bookmark it. I'd need to go dig it out.