You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Plots and OOC welcome! (M for F)  (Read 331 times)

Offline RedrenTopic starter

Plots and OOC welcome! (M for F)
« on: August 27, 2017, 08:15:13 PM »
Figured I'd put my name out there and try to get my writing/rp style a little refined as I wait for approval/disapproval.
Keeping things in line with the rules of PG-13, What follows are my plots.
If you have any you want to try out just let me know! open to most anything as long as its within the rules.

[/size]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Kingdom  Strain
|
|     Character A is a Prince/Princess who has come of age to command the kingdoms army. To test the mettle as a commander the king dares them to occupy a rival nation to the south.
|     What started off as a dare astonishes the king as Character A pulls it off, successfully taking occupation and dismantling the rival government.
|     Though battle strategy and war comes easily to Character A their significantly lacking in charisma, the people of the kingdom begin to revolt against the new occupation.
|     Character A had ordered the entire rival noble family killed and has no foreseeable trump card to sway the kingdoms rebellion. That's when character A catches wind of a single prisoner.
|     A Prince/Princess that the soldiers had kept locked up in the prison against Character A's orders. Both angered and Relieved Character A plans to go to the dungeon and confront character B.
|    Will character B allow themselves to be the final stepping stone to character A's total domination. Will they play the puppet and dance for the crowds? Who knows!
|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|     N/A
|
|  Will probably put up a plot here later, trying to remember my favorites right now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------