You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 12, 2021, 03:35:04 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mom/Son plots (M For Anyone)  (Read 912 times)

Offline EvolutionTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Mom/Son plots (M For Anyone)
« on: August 26, 2017, 02:39:29 pm »
I recently did a rp that touched up on the subject, making me realized it's been far too long since I've done a mom/son plot.  I'm okay with playing either role and tend to prefer 3+ decent paragraphs per post. Please check my post history to see what my writing style is like and if you think we'd be compatible as writing partners.  I have a few plots in mind that I'll list, however I'm also open to any potential ideas as long as the characters and story are interesting so feel free to suggest something if you have an idea you'd like to pitch.  Just one quick note, while I'm looking for forum threads, I also wouldn't be opposed to writing on Discord.   

Mom Crashes the Party

A sex-starved woman in her 30s allows her 16-to-18-year-old son to have a boy-girl party in the basement. Eight or 10 kids come and Mom takes a look from the top of the basement stairs, unobserved. She sees the girls laughing and dancing, lifting their skirts and grinding against the boys, and she remembers when she was young and free like that. She is by no means old now, and she's kept her good looks, but she's been without sex for so long that the sight of the kids having fun together inflames her.

She has a couple of drinks and wonders what she can do to get herself welcomed at the party. The liquor helps her discard her better judgment; she takes down a couple of bottles of vodka and welcomed, she is.

From there it's going to get messily sexy as you might imagine, but here's the thing: This story is only peripherally about the orgy that ensues. I want my partner and me to really dig deep into the mother and son and write about the conflicts that will rage inside them. Her conflict will be between her loneliness and lust and her role as a parent. Moment by moment she will feel the role of responsibility slipping away; in some ways it will be liberating and in others she knows her decisions will haunt her always. He will watch his mother become a sex object for the boys and girls, his friends, and he'll see that she can never again be the mother she was before. He will note and perhaps mourn the loss of order. Her place in his world will have changed; what will he make of it? When she is naked and drunk and on her back with her legs spread and reaching for his comfort among all the partiers, what will he do and how will he feel? It cannot simply be a goofy, "Here's my naked mom, guess I'll fuck her."

I think there is a great opportunity for a female partner who wants to really explore a woman's compulsion in a night when she gives up everything in exchange for her darkest fantasy come true. We can figure out how to share the NPCs. I want to find a partner who's introspective enough to be able to pull something genuine from the chaos and agony they will feel.

This could be a quick shot, but the posts should be long enough to describe more than the sex; taken together they should describe a night in which a family dissolves and reforms and a mother and son see and do things that will mark them both forever.

The ultimate birthday gift.

It all started out innocently enough; 18 year old Jake Richards had lost track of time that morning and when his best friend honked the horn for his ride to school, Jake had closed the notebook screen and run out with his backpack for yet another day of drudgery in the school system... But, the screen hadn't closed entirely, in fact, had only closed half way.

Later that morning, Alison Richards, Jake's mother of 36 had come into his bedroom to get laundry and make his bed; she didn't have a showing until the afternoon and it was well past time to do some household chores. When she went to his desk to get a couple of empty soda cans, she knocked the laptop with her wrist and pulled the display up just enough to see the screen. At first, she wasn't sure what to make of it... On the screen was a fairly realistic form of a naked woman with a man behind her... when she read the text, she dropped the cans and dropped into the seat in shock.

What she had found was an erotic story about a young man and his mother, with illustrations to add emphasis to it.

Alison needed to see what her son had been doing reading this... stuff. Not that it wasn't well written, but it was about incest and she was stunned... her son was reading incest stories about a mother and her son. After looking at his history, she found not one, but dozens of stories, all of them about the same thing as well as even more sites with pictures of older women with young men... presumably their sons. In spite of herself, she found her nipples hard and dampness in her shorts... what did it all mean?

Jake had his 18th birthday in a few weeks and Alison had been having trouble finding him a gift for an important mile marker in a young man's life... what do you get a boy who seems to have everything that he really wanted? Finally, in some frustration, she asked him what he wanted. His answer shocked her; "You." They both laughed it off as a joke, but once the idea was in her head, it wouldn't leave... So, on the big day, Jake woke up to find a wrapped package on his desk, complete with a bow. Inside, he found a single condom and a note. "The rest of your birthday present is in my room, love Mom."

Non/con blackmail plot

The basic plot of this would be a single mom raising her son. Not sure what would have happened to the dad, either divorce or death. Anyway even though the mom is a single parent she has done quite well for herself and she leads a very comfortable lifestyle for herself and her son. For this scene I was thinking of making the son 18 and in his senior year of high school. He is someone who is athletic, somewhat popular, even has a girlfriend. So all in all a pretty confident guy. Now I've thought about this scene going in two different directions, one is where one of her son's friend finds out something about her and essentially starts blackmailing her into sex with him and his friends, promising that as long as she submits that her son as well as everyone else won't find out her dirty little secret. Eventually of course the son will also get involved. The second branch for this idea is where the son take advantage of the mom, which in a way would be the ultimate betrayal since a son is supposed to be someone who loves her, not to mention she had provided for him all this time. I could see all sorts of naughtiness with various 'group' settings where the mom is the only female. Things like the mom being forced to service the football team or maybe some other school event where she has to chaperone her son and a group of his friends (16-18) where essentially they end up using her as a sex toy. As the scene goes on more people could find out, it could even start affecting her work etc etc. Again room for lots of naughtiness.

A case of mistaken identity

I played this one out a while back. The basic gist is that one morning as everyone is leaving for work the dad and son accidentally switch phones.  The mom starts texting/flirting thinking that it's her husband, things tend to spiral out of control as the son realizes what is going on, knowingly getting her to go further and further as they text.  Here is a link to the thread.  I wouldn't mind doing something along these lines or even continuing the plot if anyone is interested. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230987.0

Best friend's mom

I don't have this plot fleshed out just yet.  The story would revolve around a teenager around 18 and his best friend's mom.  I'm open to various scenarios, either consensual or non con.  There would also be a decent amount of background characters so the story feels alive and realistic. 
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:06:08 pm by Evolution »

Offline EvolutionTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Mom/Son plots (M For Anyone)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 03:06:31 pm »
Plot added:  Best friend's mom

Offline Nevaeh

• Lady
  • Addict
  • The mind is the biggest turn on there is.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Mom/Son plots (M For Anyone)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 04:23:39 pm »
Nice ideas you have there.