You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 23, 2021, 03:47:28 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Search is back online.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Macht's idea thread. (Slaves, concubines, and monsters, oh my.) M seeking F.  (Read 1773 times)

Offline MachtTopic starter

Welcome to Macht's idea thread. I intend to keep this post updated and fill it with ideas in the future. Rather than writing a reply, please PM me if you are interested in RP.

1 / Lady of Nightmares
Setting/Genre: Fantasy
This is primarily a romance RP request. Your character is a monster of some sort, both terrifying and beautiful, and my character is her human contact--her only window into the human world that isn't hostile. He protects her, forewarns her of plots against her, and helps her in making her plans by being able to go into human cities, spy for her and do her bidding. As for what kind of monster she is, my main requirements are that she not be a vampire, because those are essentially just supernaturally powerful women who drink blood. I would prefer something a little more overtly monstrous, like a naga, or a dragon (provided she can take a humanoid shape with her magic). It goes without saying that she should be capable of love. I am very interested in the challenges of such a strange relationship with such a huge natural gulf between the two partners, and finding ways to circumvent it. So I'll be looking for a partner who is good at emotional and imaginative writing.

2 / DEMONSTONE
Setting/Genre: Fantasy Horror
In the ancient kingdom of Voltennia, the Demon Stone has surfaced, turning its bearer into a being of godlike power—a carnal monster who craves blood and souls. A person who is granted a wish for power from the Demon Stone is transformed and granted the strength to pursue their dreams by any means necessary, but also becomes an incarnation of the demon, arbiter of the will of an unseen force lurking in the primal darkness. In this scenario, my character is one who becomes the demon; the story can take any variety of shapes. The Demon Stone can go to a character who is essentially wicked to begin with, who craves to bind and subjugate others, or it could go to one who is inherently heroic and romantic, who seeks to gain your character's hand. It can go to a character who is tragic as well, desperate for the strength to protect those he loves. PM me for more details on Voltennia's lore and the nature of its demons.

3 / Sin Eater
Setting/Genre: Fantasy (Final Fantasy XIV)
A very non-specific request for a story set in the world of Final Fantasy XIV having to deal with hunting voidsent or sin eaters.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 01:05:18 am by Macht »

Updated with new ideas.

Added a new scenario, A Year with the Beast.

Added a new scenario, Blood Weapon.

Added Lady of Nightmares and retired a couple of older prompts.

Merged old and new concepts and brought some stories out of retirement.

Made a new category and added "The Patrician."

Added the new prompt, "Incubus Dreams."

Bump. Current interests: Non-Abrahamic demons, dark fantasy.

Temporarily retired a couple old prompts and added some new ones.