You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 03:31:01 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Back and ready to play! (Currently wanting to play submissive)  (Read 445 times)

Offline Zhu QueTopic starter

I have been away from E for a long time, and I've just come back. I've had some issues and now I'm just ready to jump in and try to get a couple RPs going to bring back the creative juices.

Right now, I have a few cravings but am totally open to discussing though. I'm leaning towards M/m right now, but could go for M/f or futa.

Ideas MC - My Character, YC - Your Character

• Training -
MC, male or female, is mischievous and a wild flirt at the clubs. YC is either their boyfriend or someone they've flirted with before, and decides to MC needs training in being obedient and loyal to him. This can be modern, or supernatural, fantasy, or what-have-you. Totally up to talking about this for several settings and plots.
  • Fantasy -
I want to play a fae (or whatever) who either works for a kingdom (human or otherwise) willingly, or by capture, who has fallen for the crown prince. This can start at their first meeting, whether the capturing or 'hiring' of MC. It can be a case of unaccepted and hidden love, or Stockholm Syndrome, or even that MC never sharing their love. We can make it where it start to build into romance, or more of a dub-con depending on what we decide together.

Those are the ideas that come to mind right now, but I'm ready to look into any idea. I'd rather find the right writing partner, and then coming up with something together.