You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 20, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Waiting for approval  (Read 309 times)

Offline xPeofTopic starter

Waiting for approval
« on: August 25, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »
Good MNE everyone, I am looking to start an Rp with someone else while waiting for approval. I have no problems whatsoever with any ideas anyone is willing to share, as long as it remains PG-13. I am looking to make a few acquaintances in this community and dig my roots in before bearing fruit.
Reply if you are interested. Thanks!

Offline Hotomidemon1

Re: Waiting for approval
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 10:49:47 PM »
Well considering we are both on the same boat
I would not mind sharing some ideas while we both wait on the status
I must admit having to wait a week has me twiddling my thumbs
*chuckles softly*

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 12:46:30 AM »
Understood. I have experience RPing medival, fantasy, apocalyptic, sci-fi, noir, and a bit of drama. I leave the choice of setting up to you, and we'll share thoughts from that point on

Offline Hotomidemon1

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 12:42:50 PM »
That sounds like a plan you sure have the same ideas that I do
I am quite fond of character development and suspense and hopefully you're not a one liner
As soon as I get approved we can sort some ideas or who knows wing some right here ?
I do however enjoy medieval, feudal, modern and sometimes future era's depending the story
Kinna don't like romance just because in the real world lets face it there is never really a happy ending there always something to make a twist out of any characters life
But I can work with the idea if that something you're fond of

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 03:45:43 PM »
Don't worry. I focus on the plot and character development above all else. Romance isn't really my thing, but dramatization is. I have a few ideas for the plot. One is the idea of a rebellion against a corrupt government, with the character(s) being the main leader(s) of the movement. I believe this idea can work in almost any setting. There will be information gathering, skirmishes, subterfuge, sabotage, rumours, spies, sieges, and more. It may not even end when you succeed, as you may have to manage your new domain as leader. Reply if this suits you, and if it doesn't, I still have a few ideas that may interest you.