You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 02:52:58 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [PF] Ironfang Invasion: Hunted Heroines  (Read 10121 times)

Offline Hobbes1266

Re: [PF] Ironfang Invasion: Hunted Heroines
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2017, 09:17:03 pm »
Since we're allowed to submit a second character I decided to roll up another.

Character sheet

Milna was born the youngest child of a blacksmith family in a humble but not small Namiranthi town. Milna had a fairly happy childhood, exploring, playing and helping her family with work, but as she grew older she began to develop an interest in some of the other women of the village, much to her mothers displeasure who often chastised her on how a proper woman should be, meek, obedient, fully devoted to her husband, only a husband, and how deviation from this was sinful, which greatly bothered Milna, for despite her best efforts she couldn't keep her taste in potential partners in line with what she'd been taught was right, though she didn't lack interest in men she couldn't shake a greater interest in women. When Milna was sixteen a caravan arrived in her town, trading it's goods in the village. One day while Milna was tending the shop one of the caravan guards entered the shop for repairs, and she was everything her mother had taught her a woman should not be, independent, brash, and most importantly with a distinct interest in women. While the caravan stayed in town Milna spent a considerable amount of time with the guard, listening to tales of adventure, learning about sword play, sparing and more. On the day that the caravan was to leave, Milnas mother hired two men to rape her daughter in hopes of "fixing" her. Milna was caught by surprise by the two men on her way home, and after a struggle that ripped her clothes she stabbed them with a dagger that they threatened her with, leaving their bodies where they lie. Milna ran away with the caravan that day where she became a guard, learning to defend herself and others while earning coin to equip herself.

Milna is generally friendly and helpful in any way she can be, wanting to make life better for others. Milna enjoys friendly competition, enjoying the challenge and test of skill. Milna is insecure about her sexuality and morality, having been taught that she's a bad person for enjoying what she does.

Milna is a tall young woman with a slender toned body from training and exercise, who keeps her black hair bound behind her head in a bun for practical reasons. Some might consider her features slightly pretty but nothing out of the ordinary, easily forgettable, though her emerald eyes can stand out in some crowds. Milna stands with a relaxed open posture most of the time, trying to seem as inviting as possible, not wanting to seem unfriendly.

I have many turn ons and a few limits. I like impregnation though I don't know how well that will fit here, submission, collars, public displays, humiliation and I am very, very fond of contests that are either sexual in nature or with sexual consequences. I will not involved snuff and gore with sexual content, I don't like scat, and I will not be involved in pedophilic content that breaks Elliquiy rules (luckily that's already against the rules). Nothing else I can think of off the top of my head.

I'm sure I'll be able to post at least once a day with few exceptions, and I would prefer to post more often than that. If this changes in any way in the future I will do my best to publicly amend this statement.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:13:31 am by Hobbes1266 »

Offline Grizzly

« Reply #176 on: August 30, 2017, 09:21:04 pm »
I just found this thread.  Are you still looking for players or has the party been finalized?

Offline 1651LeviathanTopic starter

« Reply #177 on: August 30, 2017, 09:22:53 pm »
Grizzly: We're still open for character submissions until Monday. So you've got a little more time if you're interested!

Offline Snake

« Reply #178 on: August 30, 2017, 09:24:05 pm »
I'm working on a secondary char who's god a very acidic personality (from tanking charisma to 7)

Offline Ixy

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2017, 12:52:35 am »
Here's a frontline fighter in case the rogue becomes unnecessary.

Isa <Mythweavers Link
1st level Human Fighter, Brawler sub-type

Description and history: Taller than most men, and built with a powerful frame, Isa is an intimidating sight on the battle field-- decked in spiked armor and carrying a runed, spiked shield with no heed to any other weapon.  She moves with flowing grace and deadly precision, powering through opponents and rending them apart on her spike-laden form rather without finesse, seeming to give herself over to the fury of battle in a berserker's rage.  Beneath the armor, she is surprisingly pretty-- though her fair skin is laden with scars that hint at a troubled past that few dare to mention, and her dirty-blond hair is usually unkempt and typically a rat's nest beneath her helmet.

In truth, her history is quite grim-- she has had no education, no upbringing beyond the pits of a far-off shore's battle arenas, where she was a meager performer and inherited her father's shield only when he bled to death after a particularly nasty battle in the ring.  She never mastered the arts of performing, and as such suffered all manners of abuse and neglect for years, until her body and mind were left affected-- unable to bear children and damaged mentally, she has difficulty reading, focusing for long periods of time, and understanding social intricacies.  After a master's gambling debt could not be settled, she and other property were shipped to the mainland, where their ship was seized by the Ironfang Army due to its illegal cargo and, after a little deliberation, she was conscripted.

Her service term was short, and as such she's been loosed upon the land to seek some higher purpose without being relegated to any of the core units of the army or even gaining a sigil.  Wandering the wilds, she's barely survived with enough coin and rough supplies to make her way to this meager township, in desperate search of wiser companions and a higher purpose to help her survive.  A breeze could push her into a higher calling, be it the path of evil or the wake of good deeds.

Isa
Human Fighter 1 N
HP 13 / 13 Speed ft Init 3
AC 21 Fort 4 Ref 3 Will 3
CMB +5 BAB 1
Shield Bash/Armor Spikes +3/+3 (1d6+4/1d6+2, x2/x2)
Two-handed Bash (charge) +7 (1d6+6, x2)
Str 19 (4) Dex 16 (3) Con 14 (2) Wis 14 (2) Int 7 (-2) Cha 7 (-2)

Offline Waldham

« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2017, 01:04:08 am »
Hello, 1651Leviathan

I'm interesting to propose my candidature.

Here my Introduction

I had been approved recently.

Offline Arcadia

« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2017, 03:37:57 am »
Rough stats are here, everything should be covered but the math might not all be there yet:
Krishena, LN Half-elf unchained Monk 1

Str: 18 (+2 racial)
Dex: 12
Con: 12
Int: 12
Wis: 15
Cha: 8

HP: 11

BAB: +1
CMB: +5

AC: 13
CMD: 16

Fort: +3
Reflex: +3
Will: +4

Class Features:
Fuse Style (replaces Flurry of Blows, from Master of Many Styles)
Dragon Style (MoMS bonus feat)
Unarmed Strike (1d6)
Punishing Kick (replaces Stunning Blow, from Hungry Ghost)

Trained Skills:
Acrobatics: 5 = 1+3+1
Escape Artist: 5 = 1+3+1
Intimidate: 5 = 1+3+1
Knowledge (history): 5 = 1+3+1
Sense Motive: 6 = 1+3+2
Stealth: 5 = 1+3+1

Traits:
Bruising Intellect
Greater Purpose
Inspired

Drawback:
Pride

Racial abilities:
Elven Immunities: Half-elves are immune to magic sleep effects and gain a +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells and effects.
Dual Minded: The mixed ancestry of some half-elves makes them resistant to mental attacks. Half-elves with this racial trait gain a +2 bonus on all Will saving throws. This racial trait replaces the adaptability racial trait.
Keen Senses: Half-elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
Low-Light Vision: Half-elves can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
Elf Blood: Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
Multitalented: Half-elves choose two favored classes at first level and gain +1 hit point or +1 skill point whenever they take a level in either one of those classes.

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin

Also, is Master Of Many Styles compatible with Hungry Ghost? I forgot how good some of those style feats are. I'll probably take Archon style either way, the one that helps you defend allies.

Backstory: Small communes devoted to esoteric wisdom can be found anywhere that can have quiet, overlooked corners, and Krishena is a seeker of such places. Not for their wisdom, per se, but for their unusual martial prowess. Born and raised in Varisia, Krishena's mixed heritage left her largely unwelcome, but had the opportunity to study enlightened martial arts from a sympathetic itinerant elf. She jumped at the chance and proved an adept leaner, strong, perceptive and nimble. When her teacher moved on, so did she, though she was out to seek glory and recognition for her prowess. She drifted about Varisia looking for fair challengers (losing to more than a few) and eventually, tired of abuse her race brought, wandered into Nirmathas. She figured there must be hidden enclaves of martial practitioners out here, it was far too wild not to have at least one! Thus she arrived in Phaendar in time for the festival, seeking a challenge for her skills.

Personality: Brash and fairly egotistical, Krishena isn't one to make friends easily. Not that she goes out of her way to alienate people, but her direct attitude can be off-putting. She relishes a challenge, which has lead her to travel the way she has, and will jump head first into any situation she thinks she is capable of handling. She's not as good as she thinks she is, however, and this has led to some (occasionally humiliating) defeats, more than once sexual in nature. She takes it all in stride, though: learn from your failures, not just your victories, and grow ever stronger. She respects strength in any form, not just martial, though she is the first to admit she's not an expert in everything. Still, when she thinks she *is* an expert, she won't hesitate to act. She's more than capable of recognizing when the best course of action is to plan, she's not stupid, or even particularly hot-headed. Though, wound her pride and she very quickly bring to bear every asset she can against you. She will very quickly become attached to people who consistently seem to genuinely like her, and defend them with her considerable (if over-inflated in her mind) martial prowess.

Appearance: Tall, with dark hair and brilliant green eyes, Krishena would be gorgeous if she weren't so often scowling, rolling her eyes or generally seeming to endlessly express disapproval with her surroundings. Similarly, her body is all lean, defined muscle that none the less has a touch of softness to it, especially her surprisingly large chest, which is liable to jiggle noticeably when she fights. She doesn't really mind, as long as it's not actually interfering with her movements, and if foes are distracted, so much the better. Nimble and flexible, she rarely sits completely still, doing anything from fidgeting with utensils to absentmindedly stretching (and possibly giving onlookers a show). Unless the weather calls for it, she wears little more than a light pair of pants and a tight top to support her bust, the better to remain mobile with.

General ons: bondage, submission, degradation and humiliation, public use, gang bangs, monsters, beasts
Krishena's specific ons: losing (which is part of why she doesn't really mind being bested), having her flexibility used and/or pushed to it's limits, the above ons (to a greater or lesser extent)
Offs: Scat, extreme violence/gore, mutilation, snuff

Posting: I tend to check elliquiry 4-5 times a week, but once a game is rolling I'll happily check for posts multiple times a day.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 07:05:34 pm by Arcadia »

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2017, 06:47:01 am »
For those of you who submitted characters overnight, I'll add them to the list after I finish work today.

Waldham: If you want to potentially be in the game, you'll need to make a character before Monday evening. The first post in this thread details what you'll need to do for that.

Offline Snake

« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2017, 07:28:06 pm »
hmm I think I'll occupy my time with a secondary one as well Either an abrasive, rude-as-a-drunken-orc druid or a drop-dead gorgeous aasimar dancer XD Or maybe a wanton whore with a nasty left hook ;3

Offline Arcadia

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2017, 08:10:21 pm »
It probably got missed in the mass of my post, but is Master of Many Styles compatible with with Unchained Monk, even? Maybe if the archtype lost Flurry of Blows for the style mixing thing, and got style feats that require monk levels or improved unarmed strike to take added to their list of bonus feats and things that can be taken instead of a ki power. Honestly I'm surprised that Unchained monks don't get style feats they qualify for on their bonus feat list.

Offline ChaoticSky

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2017, 08:15:47 pm »
*sneaks back in.* Well my application to another game fell through, so now i dont have to worry about splitting my time too many ways, I shall cast one of my fair maidens into Ironfang. Sheet is WIP in that its from another game and needs to be edited to fit this one's rules and Golarion's setting. No peeking or you might get the wrong idea.

Name: Sarah Maiden

Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Deity: Shelyn
Level: 1 Bravo Paladin HD10

Abilities
AttriScoreModMath
Str10010
Dex18416(10pt)+2Race
Con14214(5pt)
Int10010
Wis10010
Cha14214(5pt)

Derived Stats
Bab: +1
Fort: 4 (+2Class+2Con)
Ref : 4 (+0Class+4DexB)
Will: 2 (+2Class+0WisB)
CMB: 1 (+1BAB+0StrB)
CMD: 15 (10+1BAB+0StrB+4DexB)
AC : 16 (10+4DexB+2Armour)

HP: 12/12

Skills (3+2bg/lvl)
Craft(Int)
Diplomacy(Cha) 8 [1sp+3+3ChaB+1trait] (+2 if friendly/helpful)
Handle Animal(Cha) 7 [1bg+3+3ChaB]
Heal(Wis)
Knowledge[nobility](Int)
Knowledge[religion](Int) 4 [1sp+3+0IntB]
Perform[Dance](Cha) 9 [1bg+3+3ChaB+2trait]
Ride(Dex)

Perception(Wis) 1 [1sp+0WisB]

Languages: Common

Bio
Appearance
A incredible natural beauty, Sarah stands nearly six feet tall with pale, flawless skin. Her hair is a permanent strawberry shade that resulted from the adventures of her youth in the Temple of Sheyln and is long enough to frame (but not cover) her equally impressive posterior. When it comes to womanly charms, Sarah is what you might call 'blessed by the goddess' and possesses an ample bust, narrow waist, full hips, fuller butt, and legs that seem to go on and on. Slim but not thin, soft flesh occludes the wirey muscle of a dedicated performer, given more to endurance than strength. Having been raised by the clergy of the goddess of Love and Art, Sarah carries herself with a uncommon degree of grace and poise, with a pleasant smile that radiates friendliness and a desire to get to know new people.

Her typical attire is dominantly white; a simply adorned outfit consisting of a hardened leather bodice that continues down to a slitted skirt over long thighboots, emblazoned with the symbol of her goddess on the breast. The outfit provides her with modest protection while still showing off the goods and allowing freedom of movement. Her glaive is most often held in her hand and serves double duty as a walking stick, but when she stores it, she uses a sling on her back that she simply drops the shaft into, letting the blade stand over her right shoulder while the end sits around her left foot, held far enough above the ground not to get in the way.

Personality
Sarah is a kind, appreciative girl at heart who wishes for nothing more than for everyone to get along in peace, to be able to open up their hearts to each other and share everything that makes them unique and special without fear of getting hurt in the process. Of course, she realizes that the world is not so idealistic... but as they say; Be the changes you want in the world, and so she works help the world become such a place. Despite her great beauty, she does not hold herself apart from others, even the ugly or downtrodden. Instead her mien is one of acceptance, calm and equal willingness to lend a hand or a kind word. Rarely given to fierceness except in defense of others or her faith, in battle Sarah seems more forlorn than anything, as if chiding herself for not defusing the situation before violence erupted. However, while she does not favour violence, she is a Paladin and is more than willing to fight for what is right.

History
Sarah was raised in a temple to Shelyn, in the Land of the Linnorm Kings. Home to a fierce and proud folk given to a warrior's pride, honourable deeds in battle and gregarious celebrations. As a whole, the Ulfen have little interest in Shelyn, for the peaceful goddess of love and art does not hold the sort of fiery character that endears the Ulfen to their gods. None the less she has roles to play in their lands, for the Linnorm Kings are not without their own favoured forms of art. The rough and ready northerners prefer more physical performances; dancing, feats of strength or endurance, or symbolic battles. Their music is a thing of hard beats played on stout drums and can be something of a physical challenge in its self for the endurance required. Quite different than the more elegant arts that Sheyln is known for in other lands, but art none the less and therefore part of her purview. Shelyn's temples also make efforts to record the profusion of heroic tales, legends and oral histories more common to taverns and feasting halls, for they are often more performance than fact, and skalds (as well as southern bards) often travel far to peruse the vast collections held in trust by Shelynites.

Growing up in the halls of Temple of Flowing Eddas in the capital of Kalsgard, Sarah learned at the feet of the priests and priestesses to see and bring out the beauty in everyone, to dedicate herself to the creation and preservation of the arts, to seek peace and harmony rather than give into violence. She took these morals to heart, and spent much of her childhood exploring her own artistic inclinations, eventually discovering a talent (and passion) for dance. She spent the next several years working on mastering her chosen art in all its forms; from formal waltzes, to simple folk dances, to the wilder fare preferred by the Ulfen, to the the kinds of erotic writhing limited to moonless nights. As she grew up she eventually completed her religious education and demonstrated sufficient dedication to the ideals of the Goddess to be formally inducted into Sheyln's clergy. As is sometimes the case, a follower of Zon Kuthon turned up to gift her a beautiful glaive but when Sarah laid her hands upon it she felt.... a sense of benediction, of power. The light of the divine flowered in her soul for the first time and she realized her calling as sure as the sun rises. A paladin born.

The gift of a glaive symbolizes Sheyln's theft of Zon Kuthon's own glaive, The Whisperer of Souls. By making the weapons beautiful and works on art in their own right rather than merely weapons, the otherwise pacifistic followers of Shelyn cannot simply discard the tainted gifts and are forced to keep them safe as they do with any other work of art. For this reason temples to Sheyln often have a armoury full of glaives, handed to new priests and priestesses by fraternally smug Kuthonites. They rarely use the things, but when attacked those glaives are often the only weapons around to defend themselves with and so over time the faith has become associated with the glaive as a preferred weapon. The more martial of Shelyn's clergy (a drastically sharp minority) often chose to use glaives to emulate their goddess. Not content to merely hack and slash, they build a art around the use of Glaives, combining the motions of calligraphy and dancing to create a elegant whirlwind of steel.

Sarah was not one of those more martial priestesses. To realize her calling came as quite a shock to a girl who had been raised to abhor violence in all its forms. She spent time in contemplation, seeking a path between the values that she had been raised with and the burning desire to face evil that grew in her chest with every passing day. Perhaps ironically, it was The Whisperer of Souls its self that gave her her answer. A foul weapon, consumer of souls and apparently a evil god in its own right, waiting to be filled before it could be born into the world. Shelyn had taken it and been working ever since then to free the souls trapped within. Each soul required a grand quest of Goodness and so the goddess worked through her followers, sometimes even giving them quests personally to create opportunities to free the remaining souls. Such a thing... it seemed like a good use of her life. A noble cause, in serve of a nobler cause. It would entail violence, but in service of her goddess and for a good reason.

She decided she was okay with that, and set off to become a hero worthy of her Goddess's trust, catching a trader's boat heading for the southern lands... some place called Nirmathas, which supposedly was a place of much strife and near to many other places. A ideal place to start her adventure.

Features, Feats & Traits
Features
Human
Ability Score: +2 Wis
Type: Humanoid (Human)
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 ft.
Languages: Common
Bonus Feat: Extra feat at 1st level.
Skilled: +1SP/lvl
Favoured Class: Paladin; +1 to energy resistance. -1[Fire]/+0SP/+0HP
Tempered Champion Paladin
Proficiency: All simple and martial weapons, light and medium armour and with bucklers.
Aura of Good (Ex): Aura (As detect good) is equal to her paladin level.
Detect Evil (Sp): Can use Detect Evil at will, as the spell. Move action, 60ft range, determine if Evil, learning strength of aura(as if studied it for 3 rounds).
Bravo’s Finesse (Ex): Uses DexB on attack rolls with light or 1H piercing melee weapons (Shield Checkpen is applied attack rolls). Can use Cha instead of Int for combat feats prereqs. This counts as Weapon Finesse for meeting prerequisites.
Smite Evil (Su): As a swift action, choose one target within sight to smite. If target is Evil; add ChaB to attack and lvl to damage against the target. If target is Outsider[Evil], a evil dragon, or undead , then 2xlvl to damage on the first successful attack. Smite evil attacks automatically bypass any DR. If the target is not evil, the smite is wasted with no effect.
Smite effect remains until the target is dead, or the paladin rests. Current: 1/1

Feats
1-Weapon Focus[Glaive]: +1 Attack Rolls with Glaives
1-Bladed Brush: Finesse applies to Glaives. Treat as 1H slashing or piercing weapon for feats and abilities that relate to such weapons. Move action to add to remove Reach property.

Traits
-Hedonistic: If you spend a day without gaining reward or treasure (10g+) or spending an hour on entertainment or pleasure, attempt a DC 20 Fort save at the end of the day. On fail you begin the next day fatigued. Fatigue lasts 4 hours, or until you satisfy the requirements.
+Honest: +1 Diplo, +2 with targets that are already friendly or helpful.
+Blessed Touch: +1HP healed with Channel, LoH or Cure.
+Savant: +2 Performance[Dance], is ClassSkill.

Equipment
Equipment [31/100 lbs. Light: 33lb]
Weapons [10 lbs]
Glaive (1d10 S. 20x3 Crit. Reach. 10lbs)

Armour [15 lbs]
Leather (+2AC. +6MAxDex. 0 CheckPen. 15lbs.)

Gear [0lbs]
Head:
Headband:
Eyes:
Neck:
Shoulders:
Body:
Chest:
Belt:
Wrists:
Hands:
RingL:
RingR:
Feet:
Slotless

Items [6 lbs]
-Ioun Torch (dull gray sphere ioun stone with continual flame. Light source)
-Silver Holy Symbol (1lb)
Kit, Courtesan's (5 lbs)
-a razor
-scented oils and salves
-fragrances
-a warming pot
-a Courtesan's Outfit
-Books of poetry, literature, and plays -often focusing on salacious topics and full of double entendres

GM/Misc Stuff
Gold
+300
-Kit, Courtesan's [10]
-Ioun Torch [75]
-Glaive [8]
-leather armour [10]
holy symbol,silver [25]
>172

GM Notes
-I can commit to posting daily.

Hooks
-Quest: Sarah's ultimate goal is to help her goddess in her self appointed task of freeing the souls trapped within the Whisperer, which requires a great quest of Good per soul, and is how she balances her nonviolent faith with the ultimately violent life of a adventurer. She hopes that she will eventually accomplish such a epic task on her own, or that she will eventually grow strong enough that her Goddess might entrust her with a quest personally. As such she always has a ear to the ground for people to help or evils to defeat, and can generally be relied on to immediately go for whichever option promotes the most good rather than whatever is most lucrative, safe or otherwise noteworthy.

Sex Stuff
Sarah is: vanilla, pansexual, non-D/S but sexually liberated. She is not interested in unfeeling casual sex but passionate loving sex (even of the moment), is something she would be okay with. Shelyn is the goddess of love (even erotic love), not simply pressing flesh, so Sarah desires a emotional connection to her partners. She has a few undiscovered fetishes for; oral/cum, bodywriting/art/tattoos/brands/etc, and performing for a lover to show off before sex.

To get;
Blade of Three Fancies, 5,248
Boots of the Eternal Rose, 4k
circle of persuasion. 4.5k
beautiful warpaint 6.3k
Scarf of the suggestive dance 3k
cloak of resistance
Dancer's Garb 100

power attack
Slashing Grace
combat reflexes
quickdraw
speardancer
TWF
speardancerstyle

Postheader
Str10(0)BAB+5AC18Location:
Dex18(4)Fort11Init10Tagging:
Con16(3)Ref9HP:53/53Permanent Effects: Aura of Good,
Int12(1)Will8PP:4/4Active Effects:
Wis10(0)CMB5LoH:7/7
Cha18(4)CMD19Smite:2/2Notes:

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 09:39:16 pm by ChaoticSky »

Offline Re Z L

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2017, 08:19:20 pm »
We're level 1, ChaoticSky  ;D

Offline AnneReinard

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2017, 08:23:33 pm »
I will admit. Part of me, deep down inside, was tempted to work with Aylinas to be escaped harem slave dancers, Snake.

Buuuut I think the current offerings I have are much more appealing for actual storytelling as opposed to just raw smut, so I'm happy with that!

Offline ChaoticSky

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2017, 08:25:01 pm »
We're level 1, ChaoticSky  ;D
What did i say?

Offline Snake

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2017, 08:26:22 pm »
Hah. Well I meant more like an Life Oracle aasimar that has profession as a dancer. cuz she actually does believe that it makes the world a little better tomake people smile

Offline schnookums

« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2017, 08:49:26 pm »
Well, I'm glad I didn't completely miss this, as this game is right up my alley. Think I'll come up with an Inquisitor since I love playing them.

Offline ChaoticSky

« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2017, 09:37:16 pm »
There, one character done.  ;D

Feedback appreciated!

Offline Snake

« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2017, 09:44:19 pm »
I'd hit it Chaoticsky. *laugh*

« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2017, 10:08:06 pm »
It probably got missed in the mass of my post, but is Master of Many Styles compatible with with Unchained Monk, even? Maybe if the archtype lost Flurry of Blows for the style mixing thing, and got style feats that require monk levels or improved unarmed strike to take added to their list of bonus feats and things that can be taken instead of a ki power. Honestly I'm surprised that Unchained monks don't get style feats they qualify for on their bonus feat list.

I think the Master of Many Styles is compatible as-written with the Unchained Monk. Unchained Monk has both flurry of blows and bonus feat progression to trade out, so it can be done. If you want to use the archetype, go ahead.

ChaoticSky: Added Sarah to the list.

Offline Snake

« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2017, 10:44:04 pm »
I do think perhaps I can make Akina better, I just need a bit of help figuring out the way her past affects her. I keep thinking her attempt to be nice is a cover for her seething anger, trauma, and ascerbic wit and sarcasm.

Online Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #195 on: September 01, 2017, 12:05:58 pm »
"Prepare to die! Any last words?"
"Well... I've only got one thing to say then..."
"What?"
"That's it."
"What's it?"
"What."
"What?"
"That's right."
"What's right?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?"
"Yes, what."

Later that afternoon, as the sun begins to sit, the condemned strolled off after driving his executioner crazy...

What did you expect?

Offline euanthe

« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2017, 12:16:44 pm »
I'm open for suggestions as to improving Lillai:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273741.msg13462332#msg13462332

Yours,

euanthe

Offline Snake

« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2017, 06:47:09 pm »
A modified version of the previous offer. Tied together better :3

Name: Akina Nailo
Race: Half-elf
Class: Nirmanthi Irregular Ranger 1
Ability Scores: Str: 16 | Dex: 14 | Con: 14 | Int: 12 | Wis: 13 | Cha: 8
Traits: Armor Expert (+1 ACP), Ironfang Survivor (+2 AC vs goblinoids, 1/day gain Advantage on Intimidate, Sense Motive, or Stealth against Goblinoids)

Backstory: Akina is the direct offspring of a Vudrani priestess of Erastil and an Elven Chernasardo Ranger; living amongst a group of nomadic rangers and druids in the southwestern area of Fangwood. Her life was largely normal for a half-elven child despite growing and maturing slower than her human counterparts around her, she learned that her age didn't prevent her from being a child. She used to run through the forest around wherever her group camped for the evenings, learning all she could about her surroundings. Akina quickly picked up on the survivalist and bushcraft skills her father took time how to teach her while her mother served as the group's non-druidic source of healing and succor. Akina was a happy child for many years but she also saw her fair share of hardship.

Sometimes the group would run into periodic bandits, imperials soldiers from Mothrune, Corrupted Fey and various other dangers. Every so often these skirmishes would claim the lives of some of their group, but these numbers were oftern replaced in a couple weeks when two small groups would join into one larger group for support and protection. The biggest threat was often the large groups of goblins or hobgoblins that periodically attacked groups to raid for the most part. Most of the time they were easily driven back and scattered either out of the forest or further in where they'd simply vanish.

Life turned around for Akina when she and her mother were returning from the city of Phaendar; her mother having been called there to attend a few religious duties.  The small group of merchants and rent-a-guards were ambushed by a rogue band of hobgoblins that'd taken up raiding and quickly decimated; the wagon Akina was riding in overturned with her hiding inside of an empty barrel. When she'd quietly pushed the top off, she peeked out from under the barrel to see a horrid sight; the bodies of the people they'd been traveling with hacked to pieces.  Hearing the monsters coming back, the young girl quickly ducked back into the barrel until she heard a loud scream and peered out again just in time to see the monsters throw down then rape her mother without realizin she was there. For hours Akina huddled under the overturned wagon, luckily far too heavy for them to right and find her; she listened to her mother's screams of protest.

When they finally stopped there was one last scream of anguish then a gurgling sigh; the poor girl was trapped where she was, the hooked dagger still buried in the woman's back. Afraid to come out, but afraid to stay lest she get found and raped as well. The next morning, when she was sure that all was quiet, she crawled out and almost immediately vomited at the sight and smell. Blood everywhere, the women left with daggers in the back and obvious signs of struggle. Worse- her mother slumped against the wagon as if trying to hold it down with her body weight and bled dry.

Akina, severely traumatized by the nightmarish experience simply pulled her mothers body off and hugged on it, sobbing uncontrollably, screaming for her to come back and not abandon her. Inside, Akina knew there was no possibility of that; even though her mother was a cleric, her god would not resurrect her on the simple cries of an abandoned young girl. AFter she burned out her sorrow; Akina shoved it to the back of her mind- remembering what her father taught her whenever someone else went down- she collected the small, broken holy symbol of Erastil from her mother's neck and fled. She ran as quickly as her fifteen-year-old legs would carry her toward the forest; believing that she'd run into one of the rangers in short order.

She'd almost get to the treeline when the marauding band of monsters showed up again to give chase; having spotted her leaving the site. Panicked and terrifed; she sprinted as hard a she could toward the trees. At that moment, a splendid white elk would burst from the trees and stomp one of the monsters before vanishing. As if the sign of the elk was a sign, a shower of arrows rained down upon the monstrosities as he father ran out to retrieve her. UPon returning to camp, she'd tell everyone of what happened. That was the day her intense hatred of all hobgoblins maniested; from that day on she devoted herself with an extreme focus upon learning everything she could about them and more importantly: how to kill them and make them suffer.

This would spur her to wander all over Fangwood; well the outer areas of it seeking out her favored enemy to slay. Eventually it'd drive her to stay close to Phaedar; where she considered her mother had been born and later died effectively. She takes any threat to that city seriously.

Personality: Akina's trauma changed her forever. She's gone from a happy , bubbly little girl to a someone with an acidic wit, full of mean jabs and nasty commentary; balanced out by competence in what she does and can do. Someone who's not very nice but can still get the job done and earns her Kudos that way. She grew up as a part of a small band of nomads so she's used to small group actions and can quickly build up trust with other competent people around her. But anyone that acts dumb or witless gets her derision and anyone that even conceives of sparing a goblin may end up having her shield bash them, thinking them daft.

I'll have a sheet up in a few days unless she gets rejected.

« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2017, 06:43:17 am »
Just a reminder to anyone still working on a character: they're due Monday at 10:00 PM EST.

Online Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2017, 08:27:04 am »
I think that my two are about as done as they're going to get. I'm excited about the possibility of getting in on a game that looks exciting in so many ways.