You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 07, 2021, 04:10:31 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [PF] Ironfang Invasion: Hunted Heroines  (Read 10122 times)

Offline Neural Network

Re: [PF] Ironfang Invasion: Hunted Heroines
« Reply #100 on: August 28, 2017, 12:25:29 am »
How much longer do we have?

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #101 on: August 28, 2017, 02:44:38 am »
I'm beginning to realize just how many red headed characters have been posted, including mine arguably.

Offline Ixy

« Reply #102 on: August 28, 2017, 02:47:10 am »
I'm beginning to realize just how many red headed characters have been posted, including mine arguably.

Rowr.

Offline Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #103 on: August 28, 2017, 05:15:08 am »
Yeah, so many that I'm changing Myranda to a brunette. She was the first, but I hadn't expected to see so many redheads.

Offline Hexed

« Reply #104 on: August 28, 2017, 09:14:21 am »
That's cause redheads are sexy as hell. Especially with some freckles.

Offline Petrus02

« Reply #105 on: August 28, 2017, 09:18:43 am »
That's cause redheads are sexy as hell. Especially with some freckles.

quoted for truth

Offline AnneReinard

« Reply #106 on: August 28, 2017, 09:55:29 am »
Character Sheet: Shiru Tasmi - Note: I could rework this concept to Magus without too much difficulty, if there is a tragic derth of people who can take a hit and you like the concept of the character enough!

Backstory: The life of the two sisters Tasmi, can be seen as starting with blessings and descending into misfortune. Born to a life on the bustling market streets of Katheer, Shiru tended to favor a little bit of necessary thievery and deception to feed their hungry stomachs over begging that she was never all that good at. Their fates turned when the two children were blessed by a fortunate encounter with a strange traveling scholar interested in ruins in the area. This fortunate interaction was driven by one of the few traits shared by the two siblings - an unquenchable curiosity that lead to a carefully formulated plan to distract the scholar away from his bags long enough for the two children to "borrow" his spellbook. Shiru, with her tendency toward a disrespect for rules was the one more willing to cause a distraction by "accidentally" giving a shove of the scholar into another patron that would prove a suitably lengthy distraction as matters of reimbursement of damaged silks were loudly discussed. While the two children were unable to cast anything from said pilfered spellbook, the fact that they were even able to make progress in deciphering a coded spellbook enough to begin attempts that might be able to draw magical energy for a cantrip was enough of a fright to earn them a long-winded lecture about the careful application of practical magic - as well as an invitation to be sponsored at the prestigious institution he hailed from: the Arcanamirium.

This marked a turning point for the two children. The childish mischief of pent-up curiosity was turned into an all-encompassing drive to learn as they were presented with a field of study with unparalleled depth. From their childhood home on the streets, they were brought to the glorious city of Absalom to learn their respect crafts and all with the benefits of a new father figure. Shiru's tendency to get herself in trouble as a mischievous youth had always lead to her cultivating her primary means of getting out of it - running away and weaving in and out of the market district as clever as could be. With the addition of a training in the arcane, she ultimately found herself leaning toward the weaving of both arcane talent and her natural mischief-making. Over the years of training, what was a mischievous and incorrigible child found herself becoming a proper scholar. Perhaps too much of her childhood remained in her though; Shiru was always more at home in the field attempting to find new discoveries than being cooped up in a single room studying tomes upon tomes for new insights. As such, she was all too happy to volunteer her sister for her out to a trip to study ruins out in the Fangwood of Nirmathas - ultimately another turning point.

Shiru and her sister traveled out to Nirmathas in search of their point of study, but found themselves pushing into the boundaries where skirmishes where Molthune were all too common over the territory. When they ran afoul of the monstrous regiment of the Ironfang Legion, any excuse that they were simply scholars passing through the region and not spies for their enemies were not heard. They were captured, their magical powers rendered moot in the face over overwhelming force, and turned into playthings for the skirmish group. This seemed like it would be their perpetual fate, dragged back to the primary camps of the hobgoblins to be used in the relief tents; but a twist of fate lead to being rescued from their doom by none other than the Chernasardo rangers.

Rescued from their fate and eternally grateful, the sisters found themselves recovering in the small town of Phaendar. They have been spending their time here, trying to think of ways to help the community while still keeping up their necessary work for the Arcanamirium. Torn between the two responsibilities, they have leaned toward helping those in Nirmathas more; their debt to the Chernasardo is one that could never be truly repaid.

Personality: While Shiru shares the same pretty features as her sister, their personalities share little in common aside from an unending curiosity and a single-minded love for the magic that has changed their lives from their days in Katheer. Where her sister tends to be more inward focused and thoughtful, Shiru is used to the bustle of the city streets and the deception that is necessary to make enough coin to survive upon them as an urchin. She lives in the moment, acting upon plans that are clever for the near future and does not necessarily account for what plans will be necessary to solve the resulting fallout. She is quick with her tongue, often to the point of the causing problems when she does not think through the conclusions that could be drawn from her words; these problems are common enough that she has long since gotten used to lying her way out of afterward. She has never quite been comfortable with following the letter of the law, having needed to break it for survival.

The stark change from being urchins on Katheer to being students with a patron in Absalom also has left a mark on Shiru. While she has never been able to quite fit in with the elite of Absalom by any mean, she definitely has a soft spot for fineries and decadence. Her bar for either of these is fairly low; something like adding milk and sugar to her kahve and soft cotton clothing are goods that were denied to her in her youth. Her momentary affections can certainly be gained through such physical goods, for better or worse; especially if it is done in such a way as though she is fitting into society that she has always looked on from the outside.

Appearance: Shiru trends toward natural Keleshite features as a whole. Her ever inquisitive eyes are deep brown pools, the color of the unsweetened kahve that was favored among those desperate waifs of Katheer. Her long strands of straight black hair are typically tugged back by colorful ribbons or tucked away behind a silken hood - a luxury that could never have been afforded when she was young. Most of her frequently exposed skin maintains a soft tan - lighter than when she had spent all the time on the streets of Katheer and not fascinated by books in Absalom. Her form is pleasantly slender and lightly toned with muscle from the frequent, short bursts of adrenaline that she favors.

The street urchin turned student of the arcane has taken to spending perhaps more of her coin than she should on clothing that she could never have afforded when she was younger. Though she has never entirely fit in with society, she favors clothing that fits loosely upon her form; the colors tend to be bright, whatever caught her eye when traveling through the market streets of Absalom with a mildly heavy coin purse. Even when she is out in the field on work that might damage more precious garments, she favors dyed and soft fabrics. Her favored style in the field tends to be a loose fitting pair of pants with a flowing top that is often cinched with a colorful silken belt.

Brief Ons/Offs:
Ons: Bondage (particularly handcuffs, blindfolds, and gags), humiliation (particularly with mental focus - especially with namecalling), degradation, facials, noncon/dubcon, exhibitionist tendencies, things that rhyme with Pentacle Rex.
Offs: Death, scat, watersports, needles.

Posting Frequency: I can manage replies within 24 hours, though I will admit to potentially having a slowdown on Sunday, when I have a marathon Pathfinder session for 8 hrs.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:14:59 pm by AnneReinard »

Offline Snake

« Reply #107 on: August 28, 2017, 01:52:57 pm »
(ACtually Akina's hair color changes based on season; Red in summer, Blonde in fall, white in winter, green in spring :3

Offline Miroque

« Reply #108 on: August 28, 2017, 02:38:54 pm »
And Talia is ebon haired. But i must say, we gingers are sexy as hell :)

Offline AnneReinard

« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2017, 03:14:00 pm »
It occurred to me that Eldritch Scoundrel fits my idea better. I will rework into that.

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2017, 03:28:08 pm »
I'm not saying its a bad thing that there's so many red heads, I'm just saying we're very obviously "protagonists." Junes hair could be argued to be red, but it's closer to brown.

Offline Snake

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2017, 03:39:04 pm »
Akina will probably dye her hair to blend in with the environment though. She stays hidden until she can get close enough to attack from surprise. Red hair very much stands out in a forest unless i'ts fall or something

Offline euanthe

« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2017, 03:41:55 pm »
I could swap Lillai to a redhead if we're doing an all-red headed thing! Mmm... fiery!

Offline 1651LeviathanTopic starter

« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2017, 04:10:16 pm »
Believe it or not, I won't be selecting the party based on hair colour. :P

Neural Network: Apologies for the wait. I haven't decided a time yet. You'll have at least until Friday, possibly until after the weekend.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2017, 04:29:46 pm »
I changed Myranda's hair color because I wanted to stand out, and among a bunch of redheads... one more doesn't stand out.

Besides, I'm probably one of the few men on earth who prefers brunettes. ;)

Offline Snake

« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2017, 04:33:37 pm »
Hey I like me a brunette too :3 I just like long hair

Offline AnneReinard

« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2017, 05:48:48 pm »
Okay, updated to an Eldritch Scoundrel Rogue. It seems to fit Shiru better than Magus ever did. Glad I took some time to look around for that!

...I'll probably finish up details tomorrow, after another round of discussion with Aylinas. I imagine Aylinas will post stuff tonight.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2017, 06:01:40 pm »
You would love my wife then Hobbs, she has auburn hair all the way to her butt. I'm told that she's getting a couple of gray hairs, but I love running my hands through it anyway.

And, Myranda has long hair too. lol

Offline Hobbes1266

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2017, 06:11:15 pm »
I'm just making comments on the hair of characters proposed for the game, I don't really have any hair preferences for the most part.

Offline Snake

« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2017, 06:20:27 pm »
Hahaha. I think I may cook up a different character too, somehow I think her reasons are somewhat over the top. And teh fact if she got cpatured; she'd be constantly in combat mode, taking every AoO she's offered. :p

Offline Arcadia

« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2017, 11:22:00 pm »
I am interested in this, and have been going over classes on the PF SRD. I'm thinking monk, which I know is weak by default, but it looks like the Unchained version is stronger, is that on the table? And if it is, can it take the Hungry Ghost archetype?

My basic character concept right now is of the itinerant martial artist sort, who travels the world looking for people to fight so she can get stronger. Getting stronger, being a great martial artist, is her goal in life. Gruff, kind of arrogant, you know the type. She does honestly respect strength in any form, though, martial, magical, social, whatever, and if someone bests her she can accept it, meaning she'll pretty regularly acquiesce to whatever someone who beats her wants, short of killing her. And if what he wants is sexy, and she ends up exhausting him without exhausting herself, well, who's the strong one now?

Also, monks can run around and fight mostly naked. There's also that.

I should have a bio and stats up in a day or two.

Offline Terian

« Reply #121 on: August 29, 2017, 02:07:32 am »
Hmm, you guys have a front liner Martial type yet?  I might be able to come up with something for that.\

That aside, is this going to be one of those "Failure is inevitable" stories?  If so, that'll probably be a no go then.

Offline Blinkin

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #122 on: August 29, 2017, 05:39:55 am »
I offered a light fighter, more a flanker and mobile melee type than anything.

As for the failure thing... You have to sleep sometime. ;)

Offline 1651LeviathanTopic starter

« Reply #123 on: August 29, 2017, 06:09:55 am »
I am interested in this, and have been going over classes on the PF SRD. I'm thinking monk, which I know is weak by default, but it looks like the Unchained version is stronger, is that on the table? And if it is, can it take the Hungry Ghost archetype?

Yep, that archetype is fine!

Terian: Failure isn't inevitable. My intention is that the PCs are able to complete the adventure. There is a high probability of mishaps, though.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:11:24 am by 1651Leviathan »

Offline AnneReinard

« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2017, 09:37:26 am »
I thiiiiink that is mostly set-up for Shiru at this point. I could probably have my arm twisted to shift back over to Magus... assuming the concept was enjoyed enough when it comes to those last sorting out details anyway! I'll probably also poke it in a day or two for final passes, though it should be complete enough for your request? Let me know if it isn't!

I do note that in the background I did have a more recent skirmish with the Ironfang Legion. I'm not sure if that is fine or not? I know there is a trait about similar circumstances, but your intro post has me wondering if they didn't vanish for a period of time.