You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 02, 2021, 08:22:48 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Dedicated Partner. F for Anyone.  (Read 599 times)

Offline rouTopic starter

Looking for a Dedicated Partner. F for Anyone.
« on: August 24, 2017, 07:46:19 pm »
Hey guys. I know that usually a story idea goes here to entice you. The thing is, I'm not looking for one particular story. I'm just looking for a writing partner.

The problem I have with plot bunnies is that I get so excited about them and I sometimes get entangled with people who don't really match me well because all we have in common is the story. I'm looking for someone I mesh with long-term to do multiple stories with, going wherever our muses carry with us.

I'm going to make this especially difficult because my O&Os are a little outdated. However, I think that they'll still represent who I am well enough that if you take a look you might get an idea of who I am.

I really like fantasy, and that's where most of my leanings of writing will go. I like to post fast, back and forth, from time to time, and dropping single posts here and there when our schedules don't match up. The "point" is to have a writing partner, but I also want us to be friends; otherwise, it's just not fun for me.

I'll start discussions with a good handful of people, if I get any interest. It's not a first-come, first-serve kind of thing.

Offline SxyCowgirl

Re: Looking for a Dedicated Partner. F for Anyone.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 09:39:16 am »
I feel I might actually be a decent fit, if you're interested. I don't mind sending examples if you would like, though I would likely send them in a private message to you. I'm a big fan of collaborative story writing myself, and find I have a very similar issue with sharing interest but not much else with many partners. I'm not perfect with English, but I find I'm very flexible with perspective and setting as well as character development, and so would like to give it a shot. My schedule is currently mostly open, so frequency of posts shouldn't be too big of an issue. Please let me know whenever you are able. Thank you.