You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 17, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pet Estate [Interest Check]  (Read 395 times)

Offline WillowPupTopic starter

The Pet Estate [Interest Check]
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:56:41 AM »
Hi all!

So I've recently returned to Elliquiy, and while I'm not going to be diving into too many RP's, I really would like to be able to focus on one or two- one of them being a big group RP. I've been tempted to try and see if anyone was interested before, but haven't been confident enough to get something started, not sure if people would be interested... so let's try this! I'm feeling confident, and perhaps there would be more people interested than I think!

Basically, its a farm estate, with kennels, stables, barn, owned by a rich, faceless entrepreneur, for fellow rich and powerful men and women to pay a fortune to visit. Why do they visit?
For the pets.

The estate is a haven for human pets, and has an extensive training, breeding and market program, with everything from humans in animal suits, to fully genetically modified humans. Some are companion animals (dogs and cats), some are for competitions and showing (horses), others for milk (cows) and others here or there just for the farm atmosphere; pigs, etc.

I haven't fleshed out too many details as yet, and of course we would need staff, animals and clients, but if I had enough interest, it could be a fun possibility.

Ideas? Suggestions? Interested?

Let me know here! ^.^

Offline Carly

Re: The Pet Estate [Interest Check]
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 07:56:49 PM »
I would be very interested if breeding with animals was done - doesnt have to result in pregnancy but thaht also would be interesting.

i am a huge bestiality fan - but i know that may not be the main theme, but if it is included i would love to play.

Online jeflint

• Vergil Tanner's Attack FennMink / Nygenn's House Fennmink / Saric's dedicated Pet / The Incorrigible Author
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • Facta Non Verba
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 07:56:48 PM »
When you say Genetic Manipulation... which direction are you going. Like Steve Rogers/Captain America or Furries?

Offline eBadger

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:03:42 PM »
I'm interested.  I'm thinking a character who enjoys games and sports.  A hounds and foxes hunt, anyone?  ;)

And I'm fine with bestiality as well. 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:49:51 AM by eBadger »

Online jeflint

• Vergil Tanner's Attack FennMink / Nygenn's House Fennmink / Saric's dedicated Pet / The Incorrigible Author
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • Facta Non Verba
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 04:44:40 AM »
I was actually wondering if this game allowed furries, my Fursona is part fox. :P So I guess I'd be down for being hunted.

Offline playfullchick76

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 06:51:22 PM »
Id be interested in this, in being one of the ponygirls there.

Online JoanieSappho

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 09:58:03 PM »
What are your thoughts on birds, especially ones like my avatar?
Failing that, needy/affectionate dog sounds fun.
(And beast is fine with me, too)