You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 05, 2021, 11:33:59 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Before we Part (Reboot) - HS RP - seeking characters, LGBTQ friendly  (Read 8223 times)

Offline AribethAmkiirTopic starter

Re: Before we Part (Reboot) - HS RP - seeking characters, LGBTQ friendly
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2017, 12:35:28 am »
Okay, so, double post, I know.

I've sent PMs to everyone and reviewed all Character sheets.

The new OOC should be out in the next few days.  Probably Thursday, as Wednesday is full of BS.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2017, 06:20:56 pm »
Victor has been approved, now that I know all is well.

Anyone want to work out some connections to him? Former teamates before he had to quit the baseball team, people who dislike/hate him for whatever reason. Maybe the company he works for impounded your car or cost you a ton of money to release it.

Exs, FoB, crushes, etc.

I would like a Best friend, someone to hang out.

I'm open

Offline Lady Sakura

• #BlackLivesMatter|Stop breaking yourself down into bite-sized pieces, stay whole and let them choke #BostonFierce #1PatriotsFan 🏈|Patriot Sister of Merry G.|Untamed's Bestie 💘|Surviving Horror with Gnothi|#EclipseTwin
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2017, 06:28:41 pm »
Victor has been approved, now that I know all is well.

Anyone want to work out some connections to him? Former teamates before he had to quit the baseball team, people who dislike/hate him for whatever reason. Maybe the company he works for impounded your car or cost you a ton of money to release it.

Exs, FoB, crushes, etc.

I would like a Best friend, someone to hang out.

I'm open

Gonna be messaging you about working out some soon.

Offline FeveredDreams

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2017, 06:58:12 pm »
If anyone is interested in connecting with Sarah,  I'm more than happy. 

Offline Chreestafer

« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2017, 07:57:10 pm »
Ditto to everyone else Hahaha!

Free and open for relationships in any form. 

If anyone is interested in connecting with Sarah,  I'm more than happy. 

Hey FeveredDreams! Feel free to pm me if you're interested in forming a friendship. 

Offline Lyron

« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:51 pm »
Sean and Trent both approved! I added basketball as an interest for Sean. He might've been on the team as a freshman and sophomore... I don't know if anyone else is in basketball, but yes, there's that as a potential connection.

O: I love those kinds of relationships! She's sort of the type that'll walk up to a friend and be like "Sup, whore. -upnod and tough guy act.-" or yell from across the cafeteria "SKAAAANK!" and flip them the bird as a greeting, fully expecting something along the same lines in return. Lmfao.  We definitely need to plot. >D
Love it! That's right up Sean's alley. I hope to PM you tomorrow. :D It's getting late and I wanna mull things over some more.

My girl could use some connections as well. Cause as of right now, she's the only lesbian and black girl in this entire roleplay lol
Isis is lovely and Trent would adore being her friend, if you're interested. Trent generally wants to befriend anyone LGBT--I mean, he wants to get along with most people, but you know, tribes and all that. Plus they're both into nerdy stuff. Maybe partying together could be on their horizon? Feel free to PM me if you want to talk things over more. :-)

Offline Lady Sakura

• #BlackLivesMatter|Stop breaking yourself down into bite-sized pieces, stay whole and let them choke #BostonFierce #1PatriotsFan 🏈|Patriot Sister of Merry G.|Untamed's Bestie 💘|Surviving Horror with Gnothi|#EclipseTwin
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2017, 09:42:38 pm »
@Haru: Roxy was on the school basketball team.

Those that are approved I will look into pming you guys for possible connections. I'm working on a second character so I hope to have that done by the weekend.

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2017, 05:11:42 am »
Can everyone please update their CS with their Face Claim.

Face Claim is the name of the actor/model you've used as the picture of your character.

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Executive Park Director of PirateWorld. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2017, 03:52:01 pm »
To all of those people with the mysterious Google Powers...

Anyone want to help me find Jonas's face claim?

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2017, 03:57:25 pm »
I'm just going to repost what I posted the other day, in case some people missed it. :P

So I'm glancing through all of the characters and here is my list of people that were more glaringly obvious potentials in my eyes of who my Jesse could know/hang out with/be friends with - and the circles they may have in common

The list:
Tommy - Band Geeks, Stoners, Goths TBD
Leanne - Her work on production customs for the Theater, I'm guessing.
Jonas - Nerdy with a streak of delinquency >.> (Jess probably had a lil crush on him at some point)
Alex Brioschi - Stoners, Arts - She likely could have been very protective of him (To the point of possibly overdoing it on a few occasions) with his journey into Trans.
Sarah Winters - Goths, Band - Likely respects her capabilities in a fight, very liable for a potential close friendship.
Cas - Outcasts - His pregnancy, and them potentially knowing each other through Noah, likely has Jesse pretty pissed about him ghosting.
Sean - Metal/rock heads, Class clowning TBD
Viktor - Jessie was a part of little league when she was in middle school and late elementary. She played with the boys and was a pretty talented player. She could have been on a team at some point with him.
Isis -
I am so sorry Dame! I don't know how I missed it. I'm fairly certain Isis's connection to Band and her hobbies in video gaming has potential for her and Jessie to know each other. However, I'm fairly certain at this point that Jessie could be considered a bully to her.

Isis is extremely talented, and seems to have that 'perfect life' that kids like Jessie would just instantly be jealous of. She's not very good at zipping her lips like she probably should, so she's probably said some rather insensitive things towards Isis out of pure jealousy. I can see her calling her "Miss America" - as if that's a bad thing - and "The next god damned Martha Stewart." :P

If that doesn't suit you, I'd be more than happy to discuss other possibilities as well. ^^

If anyone has any disagreements, ideas or additional notes, please don't hesitate to speak up! Also, if you weren't listed and have some thoughts/plot bunnies, feel free to poke at me as well. ^^

Offline Lady Sakura

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2017, 04:06:31 pm »
I'm just going to repost what I posted the other day, in case some people missed it. :P

So I'm glancing through all of the characters and here is my list of people that were more glaringly obvious potentials in my eyes of who my Jesse could know/hang out with/be friends with - and the circles they may have in common

The list:
Jonas - Nerdy with a streak of delinquency >.> (Jess probably had a lil crush on him at some point)
Alex Brioschi - Stoners, Arts - She likely could have been very protective of him (To the point of possibly overdoing it on a few occasions) with his journey into Trans.
Sarah Winters - Goths, Band - Likely respects her capabilities in a fight, very liable for a potential close friendship.
Cas - Outcasts - His pregnancy, and them potentially knowing each other through Noah, likely has Jesse pretty pissed about him ghosting.
Viktor - Jessie was a part of little league when she was in middle school and late elementary. She played with the boys and was a pretty talented player. She could have been on a team at some point with him.
Isis -

If anyone has any disagreements, ideas or additional notes, please don't hesitate to speak up! Also, if you weren't listed and have some thoughts/plot bunnies, feel free to poke at me as well. ^^

I need to message you for connections. :)

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Executive Park Director of PirateWorld. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2017, 04:07:41 pm »

Works for me.

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2017, 04:51:18 pm »

The list:
Isis -

Jesse loves to tease Tommy since she knew him before he became "Mr. Quarterback"..  We still going with that ?????

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2017, 04:55:31 pm »
I need to message you for connections. :)

Definitely!

Jesse loves to tease Tommy since she knew him before he became "Mr. Quarterback"..  We still going with that ?????

Jah! We're still messaging each other about it, at least I think so, so I had it as "To be discussed" because well... it's in discussion! xD

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2017, 05:02:09 pm »
Definitely!

Jah! We're still messaging each other about it, at least I think so, so I had it as "To be discussed" because well... it's in discussion! xD

I love the idea .. I will leave it to you ...

Offline FeveredDreams

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2017, 05:02:29 pm »
I'm... actually looking for a new face claim, because I don't know WHO that is...  and truthfully that seems wrong. Pondering Emilie Autumn,  but,  I donno.

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2017, 05:02:49 pm »
Can everyone please update their CS with their Face Claim.

Face Claim is the name of the actor/model you've used as the picture of your character.

DONE!!!

Offline Amarlo

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2017, 05:07:57 pm »
I'm... actually looking for a new face claim, because I don't know WHO that is...  and truthfully that seems wrong. Pondering Emilie Autumn,  but,  I donno.

Wylona Hayashi is the name of your faceclaim. :)

Offline Lady Sakura

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2017, 05:11:59 pm »

Wow! You rock!

Offline FeveredDreams

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2017, 05:23:09 pm »

OMg thank you.

I just looked up... goth girls on google image search.  LOL.

Offline Lyron

« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2017, 05:26:02 pm »
@Haru: Roxy was on the school basketball team.

*Facepalms* Duh. I remember that now.

To all of those people with the mysterious Google Powers...

Anyone want to help me find Jonas's face claim?
I'm not coming up with a name. :-\ Although you can find another image with him in it on Behance. Looks like the image in Jonas's sheet could have originated from there or Flickr.

Offline FeveredDreams

« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2017, 10:28:11 pm »
NAME: Sarah Winters
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5'8", 125lbs
HAIR COLOR: Currently black,  but has been quite a few colors
EYE COLOR: Blue??? (People say they could be contacts,  most people remember her having brown eyes until she was 14.  Has also been know to sport red...)
DISTINGUISHING MARKS:  Scars on calves,  heavily pierced, and heavily tattooed,

Face Claim: Wylona Hayashi

BEST KNOWN FOR: Musician,  being the weirdo,  aggressive streak,  bitchy to most... surprisingly sweet to friends.
PLANS: A university out of state for music
DREAMS: Musician
CAR: Beaten up 1973  Camaro.  A gift from her father at 16.  The only catch was she had to figure out how to make it run again.
PARENTS: Michael Winters,  local dentist. Midori Winters, well known sass master and stay at home Mom.
HOME: Lookout point
HOBBIES: Music,  car repair(Taught by dad), bit of a party girl,  and sewing.

ABOUT: Sarah formerly Simon  always seemed a little different than most boys in her classes.  She had a rather effete side to her.  Which often caused her to stand out from the rest of the group.   That of course drew the attention of bullies,  being rather slight and thin she was easy to knock around without much of a fuss.  She was vicious in a fight,  but, brute force typically seemed to beat out her ferocity. She did her best to weather it all with a smile.  She knew that people could feel that deep down there was something different about her.  So she didn’t blame them,  not much.
There was a lot of stuff going on under the surface though.  Sarah was suffering internally trying her best to play at boyhood,  while feeling herself breaking apart thanks to her desire to be just be one of the girls.  She was easily accepted into the goth clique,  which she enjoyed immensely as it allowed her to express her more feminine nature through style of dress and even the minimal use of some make up.  Yet,  it didn’t fix everything.  She dealt with things as best as she could,  but,  she tended to suffer from occasional self  destructive impulses.  When her parents approached her about them,  the girl feeling so incapable of hiding who she was simply broke down.  She explained what she was suffering through,  and had expected to be kicked out of the house.  Yet to her surprise they accepted her, and even helped her begin transitioning.

At the beginning of this year she appeared walking the halls for the first time dressed as she always desired.  Something was different about her,  she seemed more confident and even a little tougher.   Of course she suffered a little hassling,  but instead of being hurt by it.  She was quick to give a smile and hold up the middle finger.  Her grades even improved and she tossed herself into band,  finally willing to show the world that she was capable of playing violin.   

MOMENTS OF GLORY:: Filled in for the first seat violinist,  playing the part fantastically and winning her place as first seat.

MOMENTS OF SHAME:  She once broke down during PE,  when she was forced to participate in swimming.  It’s stuck with her as she began to sob about not wanting to wear a swim suit.   The screaming and tears thrown at the gym teacher resulted in a brief suspension and more than few snickers from her classmates.  Things might make a little more sense now,   but she has never lived it down.  What most people outside of her parents and a few close friends know,  she was also trying to hide the scars

BIGGEST REGRET: Mostly not coming out earlier,  and more importantly...  not embracing her more wild side.  She feels like she kept herself in control for far to long.

STORY ARCS: Completely open.

« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2017, 03:01:45 am »
Alright OOC is open.   Can find it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273721.0

Offline Tokyorose627

« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2017, 09:58:24 am »
NAME: Aoi Fujisaki
HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 5'8, 120 pounds
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Brown
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: N/A

Face Claim: Aoi Shouta

BEST KNOWN FOR: Known for being a transfer student, and quite the nerd when it comes to his studies, as well as being the most favored punching bag for the jocks and bullies when he doesn't do their homework...

PLANS: Going to University to continue his studies

DREAMS: He can't decide between what his father wishes of him (to become a businessman), or to let him choose his own path. Right now, he's stuck between either trying to become a singer, or trying out his luck in modeling.

CAR: Aoi prefers to ride the bus

PARENTS: Kazuki Fujisaki, father and owner of a Company dealing in importing and exporting goods. His mother, Rose, who passed away when Aoi was 5, worked in the hospitality industry.

HOME: Lookout Point

HOBBIES: Puzzles, writing his own songs, Modeling (something he never expected, honestly), practicing his martial arts and yoga

ABOUT: Aoi actually was born to his mother and father in the heart of Tokyo, having lived there after his father, from Japan, met his mother, who was from America. The family stayed together and lived in the oriental country, his father working as a respected businessman, while his mother worked in the hospitality business, having been transferred  from America. Despite being a mixed race child, Aoi never seemed to mind, feeling that his parents upbringing didn't have effect on his social life, but as he went to preschool, and then middle school, he found that other kids had a different idea of it. He began to be teased, other kids calling him weird or odd, and was bullied most of his time as a child, causing his social skills to become lacking. He became more reserved, already much so due to his love of reading and learning new things, and he soon became what everyone stereotypically called the 'nerd' of the school.

At the age of 10 however, everything changed when his mother became ill. At age 11 she passed away, causing a rift between his father and himself, and as a result, caused in-house fighting between them. Unable to get along, Aoi signed up for emancipation from his father, who at the time was so filled with anger and frustration over the loss of his wife and the problems he had with his son, signed and agreed. At the age of 16, Aoi signed up for a transfer between his school in Japan, and another in America, in the same town his mother grew up in. With a new goal to finish school, and a chance for him to grow up on his own and to learn more about himself, he went off to America, now living on his own. His father contacts him on some occasions, and wires him money every month; despite their past issues, his father still cares about him.

Aoi is a rather kind individual. He likes helping others when they need it, or simply likes to be polite and would ask someone how their day is. He can be a bit lazy on some occasions, but that's rarely seen by people, unless either he's really bored, or really doesn't want to do something. He's also very chivalrous, wanting to do anything to help people when he can, such as when others need help at school, or if others were being bullied like he was. However, he can be somewhat shy or quiet when people approach him, because of his reserved nature, and doesn't know many people in the area. However, if you ask him a few questions, or talk with him he'll begin to open up as time goes on. He'd even be more surprised and talkative if people happened to know about his secret modeling career, something that he himself is proud of, but not the type to simply broadcast it to the whole school.

MOMENTS OF GLORY: Was the leader of the Schools Decathlon team, and helped the school win championship two times in a row.

MOMENTS OF SHAME: Aoi was determined to make a big impression on his new classmates on his first day, and was so excited to make his new debut at the school, that he left in a hurry. When he got to the school however, he found that no one was there. Confused, he walked around for quite some time until he asked someone passing by why the school wasn't open, only to find out that in America, school is closed on Saturdays. He proceeded to walk back home, face red with embarrassment the whole way.

BIGGEST REGRET: Continuing to fight with his father which led up to emancipating himself. So much anger and frustration over his mother dying caused it, and he wished he could take back things he had said, and re-connect with his father properly.

STORY ARCS: I would love to see what would happen if some people found out about his modeling career he's currently doing to receive money for himself. At school, he looks more frumpy and reserved, resulting in others not thinking much of him looks wise. I'm curious to see what would happen if girls saw his appearance when he models. Would he become popular? Will girls suddenly take an interest in him? Maybe one of the girls could give him a makeover and a new image for school one day to give him more confidence? Romance is also an option for him as well, considering he's around that age to start thinking about those things.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:23:44 am by Tokyorose627 »

Offline Lady Sakura

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #124 on: August 25, 2017, 10:09:28 am »
Kakkoī!!!

Welcome!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:12:47 am by Lady Sakura »