Looking for one on one long term(M for M preferred, but not a deal breaker!)

Started by AzureSpark, August 13, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzureSpark

Hello Potential Writing Partner

About me:

I enjoy Anime and am a bit into video games if I have played the one desired.

I make a minimum of two paragraphs per post. Please do the same or more. No one liners please.

I do male characters mostly as mains, but I can toss in a female side character when the plot calls for it. I prefer a male character to role-play with, but a female is fine if the story calls for it.

I am more than willing to chat and have us get to know one another, so feel free to ask.

Well onto the useful stuff. Below are my Fandom plots and my Non fandom plots. I'll update as needed.

Read my Ons and Offs please!

My Cravings!

These are the types of stories I'm most interested in doing right now, but please feel free to shoot over an idea if you have one!

The "+" means it's a big craving right now.

• Superhero x villain (Non con or love story. Either or work)+
  • Seriously anything superhero based
  • Futuristic
  • More to come!
  • Noncon of any sort with some realistic plays on emotions+

Fandoms

I'll update as I go

These are the Cannon Characters I will role play in each respective fandom.

• Naruto(My primary)
Characters

• Rock Lee 
  • Neji
  • Naruto
  • Sasuke
  • Kakashi
  • Oc's

• Teen titans
Characters

• Robin   
  • Slade
  • Red X
  • Ocs

• Full metal Alchemist
Characters

• Edward
  • Roy Mustang   
  • Ocs

A few plot ideas:
Note; I am open to suggestions. 

Orochumaru X Sasuke

These are a few ideas, but I'm open to others.

• Help
    Genre: Horror, action
    Story Elements: Revenge, hurt/comfort, non-con

Sasuke realizes too late that he has made a terrible mistake leaving his home, especially when Orochimaru reveals he has ulterior motives. Now Sasuke must find a way to escape or risk losing his sanity.

Roles available: Orochimaru or OC of your choosing

Naruto X Sasuke

I have quite a few stories on this pairing, so please bear with me.

• Temptation
    Genre: Action with slight romance
    Story Elements:Revenge, hurt/comfort, coming of age

Naruto, having been alone most of his life, seeks out the only solace in his darkness. Sasuke, an equally as lonely person, seems like the only logical choice. Despite their differences, they begin to form a bond of friendship, maybe something more. Things become complicated when war breaks out in Konoha and they have to decide what their feels are worth.

Roles available: Naruto, Sasuke, OC of your choosing

• Underneath the Underneath
    Genre: Tragedy
    Story Elements:Revenge, hurt/comfort

Sasuke finds Naruto half conscious and beaten badly at his door step. The story follows Sasuke trying to unravel what happened to Naruto.

Roles available: Naruto, Sasuke, OC of your choosing

• No Escape

Genre: Tragedy, horror
    Story Elements: Abuse, Non-con, violence

Sasuke went with Orochimaru, but not without taking some comforts from home. Naruto is an unwillingly dragged along and is put into the position of a stress reliever for Sasuke. When anything doesn't go his way, rather than lashing out at his master, he uses Naruto as a living punching bag, and eventually, his personal toy.

Roles available: Naruto, Sasuke, Orochimaru, OC of your choosing

• Is it Too Late?

Genre: Tragedy, horror, hurt comfort
      Story Elements: Abuse, Non-con, violence, slight romance

Sasuke was Orochimaru's prize, but at the last minute, he changes who his target is. Naruto is taken instead and it's up to the Last Uchiha and company to rescue their dear Blonde before it's too late.

Roles available: Naruto, Sasuke, Orochimaru, OC of your choosing

Neji X Lee

• Forbidden

Genre: Coming of age, romance, horror
    Story Elements: Abuse, violence, a bit of romance

As team mates, Neji and Lee had no choice but to get along. As time progressed, their begrudged teamwork grew into something much more powerful. Secretly, they began to develop feelings, but at what cost? When the main branch finds out about their closeness, things go very wrong very quickly. 

Roles available: Neji, OC of your choosing, other Cannon Character

• On the Run

Genre: Romance, Tragedy
    Story Elements: Violence, a bit of romance, mentions of Suicide

One day, Neji vanishes. Lee takes on the mission to search for his missing team mate. When he finds him, there's more than just a story of a Shinobi gone rouge.

• Snapped

Genre: Tragedy, horror
    Story Elements: Violence, Non-con, Suicide

Rock Lee and Neji were getting close. He even considered him his friend. That was why he didn't think twice about agreeing to meet the Shinobi late at night just outside the village. How could he possibly imagine that Neji had set such devious plan in motion?

Teen Titans General/Teen Titans x OC

• Apocalypse

Genre: Action,  horror
    Story Elements: Violence, Gore (maybe?), Some non-con mentions(Maybe?)

The zombie Apocalypse has descended on the world and our heroes are now at the whim of the masses of undead, and worse yet, the survivors. The rules of their world have changed and their moral obligation to be heroes are no longer valid. How will they continue on, and what consequences await them?

Roles available: Any Teen titan Character spare Robin.

• Here Birdie

Genre: Action, a bit of horror
    Story Elements: Violence, tiny bit of gore (maybe?), non-con(Maybe?)

A new villain appears and starts wreaking total havoc on Jump city with no clear objective. The Titans seek out the new trouble maker only to realize this new person is out for blood, and more specifically, Robin's.

Roles available: Any Teen titan Character, but preferably Robin.

Robin X Slade

• Perfect Apprentice

Genre: Action, horror
    Story Elements: Violence, tiny bit of gore (maybe?), non-con

Slade has always kept an eye on Robin. Even after his first failed attempt at taking the boy as his own, he never gave up on having the child become his perfect apprentice. Now, years later, he is willing to try again. To ensure total control, he has decided to take a different and darker route. In order to assure he has total control, he must break Robin's mind.

Roles available: Any Teen titan Character, Robin, Slade

• Maddness

Genre: Action, horror
    Story Elements: Violence, Gore (maybe?), non-con, revenge, suicide

Robin has slipped over the edge, and this time, there is no rope waiting to bring him back to the surface. How far will he go to exact revenge on the man that pushed him to abandon everything he ever stood for?

Roles available: Any Teen titan Character, Robin, Slade

Robin X Red X

This is fairly straight forward. I would play either Robin or Red X, but I have no major plots thought out for this yet, so feel free to suggest away.

There are multiple spoilers within the Fandom tab. Please look through them!

Original Characters

The characters listed are for primarily hero based stories, but I have used them in multiple forms, so I am open to suggestion.

I have three main characters I use.

Azure Spark

Ryan Cobalt ~

What he looks like
I drew this!

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Ryan Cobalt
Codename: Azure spark
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): Nick, Dylan
Birth date: September 18
Classification: Meta Human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Blonde, electric blue when abilities in use
Eye Color: Blue, electric blue when abilities in use
Height: 5' 8''
Weight: 130
Other: Average body mass for someone his age

===POWERS===

Powers: Electricity affinity based off his ability to manipulate the electric signals from his central nervous system.

How his abilities work

I'm a science based person, so there's no mysticism involved in this.
Beware, math incoming

He has a higher concentration of Aluminum in his body which has a 61% conductivity. (copper has a 100% to compare)
The average human body has 65mg of Aluminum in it while the average adult male is 62kg (That's 6.2^7mg, so that is a very very small amount.)

Ryan has 4kg of Aluminum in his system, making him highly conductive to electricity, including the electric pulses in his body. The aluminum is distributed evenly among his cells with a higher concentration around his spine.

This, in concentration with a higher than average lythium concentration essentially leaves him as a walking battery, but it is not without its limits.

He can gather a charge over a period of time. Depending on how much time he has, the larger the charge he can gather. He max charge (Without adverse effects to his health) would be 120 volts. This is the average threshold for death in an average adult male. In order for it to not be lethal, he consciously keeps the circuit of energy traveling on his nerve endings away from his internal organs.

The Aluminum and Lithium concentration in not unlike a series of wires that circulate his system. The charge is delivered by his nervous system and is then stored by the lithium. The conductivity of his higher aluminum concentration allows for less of the electrical signals from his system to dissipate after use.

Uses:

• Flight: This is done by essentially turning himself into a magnet and creating a magnetic pocket around himself. He gives the air below him a negative charge and the air above him a positive then has the opposite poles on his body to create a synthetic magnetic field, thus he creates lift.
  • He can electrically change any conductive item until it is otherwise grounded
  • He can (At great detriment to himself) heal others. This is done by stimulating the cells of the body to replicate via manipulating the nerve endings at the origin of the injury. This takes both an immense amount of concentration and power.
  • He can move object much like he moves himself in flight, but it is for brief and limited movements. Without constant contact, he can't maintain this.
  • He can absorb outside sources of electricity to refresh himself.

Disadvantages:

• When using his abilities, if he runs out of stored power, he can siphon the electrical signals while they are in use in his nervous system. This can cause nerve damage.
  • While absorbing and outside source of electricity, he can overload his system and electrocute himself or cause nerve damage.

Common Abilities/statistics:

Fairly well versed in hand to hand combat. 
Max speed grounded 20 mph, flight 100-150 mph
Above average healing only when he is consciously healing himself.
Some super human strength but it is very painful.

Weaknesses: Vulnerable to exhaustion, dehydration and various other human weaknesses. When he has a large charge gathered, water is lethal.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Public areas, being an exhibitionist, video games, good natured fighting, meditation, drawing.

Dislikes: People who broadcast unjustified superiority. People who betray others. Those who hurt others in general, people who pray on the weak. Self center jerks, specifically jocks. Excessively quite spaces, or excessively crowded spaces.

Strengths: Has a very high tolerance for physical pain. Even in the most frustrating of situations, he isn't very easily angered. Stressful situations do make it hard for him to think and can cause him to mess up. He is above average intelligence for someone his age, but certainly not a genius.

Skills: Can keep his cool, and even smile, in just about any situation. An amazing lier.
Equipment: Metal braces on his wrists that help him direct his attacks. A knife.
Habits/Quirks: Is a total ham in front of the camera when he has the chance to be. Never one to pass up an opportunity to help someone out.

Personality: Always has a joke to say. Very rarely is he serious, even when he should be. Is very gentle hearted and isn't a fan of hurting people, unless they deserve it. Telling someone off though, he has no problem with. He is very blunt when it's on a subject he believes in. A brilliant liar and rather smooth when he wants to be. Most of the time though, he's just the dumb luck type.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family:
Mother - Laura Frost (deceased)
Father - Salder Cobalt (deceased)
Sister(younger) - Abby Cobalt
Sister(older) -   Katherine Cobalt
Uncle: Reyes Tuck
Uncle: Donovan Delarosa
Place of Origin: Bourne, Massachusetts
Current City: N/A

Blaze

Damian Lleon:

What he looks like

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Damian Lleon
Codename: Blaze
Nickname(s): N/A
Alias(es): N/A
Birth date: March 15th
Classification: Meta-human
Affiliation: Good

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Unnatural Red (Crimson). Short cut and messy
Eye Color: Red
Height: 6' 3''
Weight: 160
Other: Medium muscle build. Neither undefined or very defined.

===POWERS===

Powers: Average sprint speed 27 mph
Can jump large distances and take falls up to six stories without injury.
Above average healing (Minor injuries heal about twice as fast as an average person)
Super human strength
   -He can lift at maximum 800 lbs.
Proficient in the manipulation of fire.

Weaknesses: Though he has above average endurance and healing, he is vulnerable to exhaustion, dehydration and various other human weaknesses.
   -Water will cause him to become hypothermic

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Likes: Quite spaces, being alone, reading, jazz (Preferably by a live band), the company of a friend (It takes a fair amount of trust for him to deem someone a friend)

Dislikes: People who broadcast a sense of unjustified superiority.

Strengths: He is very patient and is not easily upset. When he is angered, there is very little that can calm down until what ever had angered him is dealt with.

Skills: A brilliant tactician. Has an encyclopedic memory. He has an eye for detail an enjoys working on small items, such as electronics.
Equipment: N/A

Personality: Keeps to himself spare for a few people. Is cold and blunt, not one to beat around the bush to spare people from being offended. He's not talkative and idle chit chat has no appeal to him.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family: Unknown
Place of Origin: San Francisco CA
Current City: N/A

Raze (Jace Slate)
I'll put his full Bio at a later time

Non Fandom

These are for stories that have no base in any fandom and any character is welcome. I would use some of my own characters listed above or make a new one to suit the story. I will create/introduce them as needed.

I write in just about any genre, so this is where suggestions are open and referencing my On's and Off's would be best.

Beyond the Horizon

Beyond The Horizon

Genre: Action, Mystery, Adventure
Story Elements: Action, violence, Coming of age story

This idea came to me in a dream. The world suffered a nuclear war that eventually resulted in the melting of the ice caps and all the coastal cities were flooded. Stories of the war and the land that existed before it eventually fade to nothing more than legends as spoken word is passed down through the generations. One that persists is a woman of emerald who bears a shield and a torch. She is the guardian of a powerful city.

Two hundred years later, our world would opens to three orphaned children. One would come across an old water proof brief case on the coast. After managing to crack it open (with quite a bit of effort considering its age and amount of barnacles).

Within are relics of the distant path. He reveals his find to the other two orphans in his company. It bears souvenirs from what used to be New York City. He convinces those present to travel to the long lost city and find the source of the legends.

Through many days, they travel upon the sea. Their supplies run low and they grow desperate, fearing they may have traversed into the sea too far and it will be their final resting place. Just as all hope seems lost, they come across an outcropping of structures. They believe it is the land they have so valiantly sought.

What awaits them in this new and strange land and what legends bear true?

Roles available: Any character

Echos of Star Dust

Echoes of Star Dust

Genre: Action, horror, space Opera, coming of age
Story Elements: Violence, Gore, some political themes, Military themes

A long passage through the furthest reaches of space, far from the terrestrial home of their ancestors, a crew of descendants of great scientist travel the cosmos searching for purpose.

The ship (Pictured above) is a generational ark whose inhabitants are never intended to see earth again. The initial ship occupancy was three thousand strong of varied skills. Each had a job and most were of the ages 25 through 40. All of which had been paired off prior to boarding with the expectation that they would continue to breed and carry on the human legacy across the stars.

This was over a thousand years ago.

Now the ship lay in disrepair, mass sections uninhabited. Much of the technology lay unused, the knowledge to use them having been lost somewhere along the way. The main life support systems all function, but not much else. No one really knows what had happened to have everything slowly fall apart.

The population is not really know as there are sections that can't be reached from others. Spare for some basic symbols, the written language has been lost, and by extension, so has the ability to learn how to use any of the ship's functions.

Our story would begin with a young man of eighteen who is determined to learn of their origins and how everything they know has come to pass. His companion (this would be you) shares the same goal. Between the two of them, they would seek out the answers of their home, and eventually discover the truth of their existence.

Gang Up

Gang Up

Genre: Action, A bit of horror, action, coming of age?
Story Elements: Violence, Gore, some political themes, Gang violence

A basic of this is a gang is faced with the reality that they have to work within certain guidlines imposed on them by an opposing gang specifically formed to cut down on gang violence. This can go in allot of directions and i'd be happy to discuss them!

Potential starter:

He drummed his fingers on the table that had been cobbled together out of an old plank and some milk crates. The abandoned building was an easy middle ground and the only place an agreement could occur as far as where this meeting was going to happen.

He was already in a poor mood just having this whole stupid affair. They wanted him and his gang to roll back on their less than reputable tactics when it came to pushing their products. So more than a few people had wound up dead or maimed? They shouldn't have been fucking around where they had no business being. His hand drifted to his hip, teasing along the handle of his gun. He wanted to shoot the next ass hole who tried to tell him how to run his gang. The only reason he was even here was because his second in command was reporting that they were taking losses because the do gooders were making progress in their crusade to clean up the streets.

Said man was to his left taking tally on the movements of everyone. He had his eyes fixated on his phone, checking in on where their supply lines were, and most importantly, how close the other members of this encounter were.

"They're here," Speaking of which, his lieutenant gave the heads up that they were about to begin. He grit his teeth, his hand instinctively grasping the cold metal of his piece. He wanted to use it on them. He wanted to make each one kiss the end of the barrel and swallow the lead.

Clean Protocol

Clean Protocol

Genre: Action, A bit of horror, action,
Story Elements: Violence, political themes, romance(Maybe)

In a world of super heroes, eventually the government decides they have had enough and want no more super humans at all. Now faced with the reality of the situation, the heroes and villians have to put their differences aside just to survive the Clean Protocol. 

Potential starter:

He watched on with baited breath as the last few second ticked by on the screen. The commentary and the various ramblings of what the pros and the cons would be, what the long term effects of such laws, and the humanitarian crisis it could cause, was nothing but static in front of the reality.

The bare truth was this; in the next few moments, it would be determined whether or not his very existence would be considered illegal.

Blue eyes drifted to the wall of the room he had been using as a base of operations for the past couple of months. The windows had the shades drawn closed and only a few scraps of light filtered through the slats. There lingered an old scent of mildew and abandoned dreams. Off in the corner was a mattress on the floor with an attempt of a fitted sheet. It was relatively clean to the best of his abilities. So was most of the place. It was a far cry of what his living conditions were like even a year ago. Things had gone south very quickly.

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't stay focused waiting for the delivery of the crippling news of his and many others futures. A year ago or so, he lived his relatively simple life of a masked hero. There were days that were harder than others, but ultimately if it became too much, he could take off the mask and he would just be...him.

Now that wasn't the case. The ever present argument of heroes and villains and how dangerous the game they played was to the "normal" people picked up speed again. The usual groups with their picket signs and marches. He didn't pay it any mind.

Things started to change for the worse though. What had been the common crazies yelling from the side line became the most prominent voice. Supers were dangerous. It focused on the villains, and even some hero's agreed.

The writing had been on the wall. With people using it as a political stance, the more radical the suggestion, the more extreme the solution, the more force they had. Even heroes started to become figures of disdain in the public eye, regardless of the good they had done in the past.

Azure was one of many who went underground. He hid who he was as much as possible and only acted when absolutely necessary. There was always the lingering sense of fear, knowing that if anyone found out who he was, it would mean he'd have to disappear and start from scratch, but at least there was the option.

Then the scanners came. Through trial and error, multiple companies started designing machines that could detect if someone was super human. What had once been an easy escape into humanity was now no longer an option. He couldn't remove his mask and slink away into the shadows. It was first at government buildings, just to be on the safe side they said. Then it became commercially available. Legislative was put in place to say it wasn't against any rights to use the scanners freely. People could isolate supers, hate them, and strip them of their humanity.

Thus it came to this, the final push in a long line of blows that had forced him into the corner he was in now. The bill was given such a pure sounding name like it was meant for some sort of beautification of a polluted area. It had been dubbed the "Clean Protocol", or CP for short. CP was a brand of destruction. It would make it so the machines that could detect Supers would be located just about everywhere. Not only that, but it came with a part two. The CPE, the Clean Protocol Enforcers. Men and woman of a special section of military police would gather all found Supers and bring them to "Rehabilitation centers". People seemed to be either stupid or didn't want to ask, but any super knew exactly what kind of place it was. Azure himself had heard about a few area's that had some that were allowed by state law. You go in and you never come out. No exceptions.

Azure blinked his eyes, the orbs stinging for his restless nights. He hadn't slept in the better part of three days, too high strung about this bill that could very well make his life a living nightmare.

"The results of the bill are in!" One of the many news figures on the TV shouted. There was an explosion of excitement on the small screen. Azure's blue eyes were locked on the screen, his heart struggling to beat. This was it, this was the moment his very life existed on.

"The Clean Protocol has passed!"

Azure's throat ran dry and his breath hitched into his throat as reality came crashing down around him.

His was dead.

More will be added as the ideas come to me! Stay tuned!

Please send me a message and we'll see where we go!

[/list]
If there's a will, there's a way; and probably a good scar with it.

Days/times i'm usually on: Sunday - Tuesday I am on until late at night usually. Wednesday - Saturday I work 7am to 3pm, so you can expect me around 4/4:30 EST.

My Request, My O/O's, My A/A's(Updated 10/21/17)!
Write Mxm? Ask for an add!

AzureSpark

Note; fixed formating and added character info to the Original characters section.

Days/times i'm usually on: Sunday - Tuesday I am on until late at night usually. Wednesday - Saturday I work 7am to 3pm, so you can expect me around 4/4:30 EST.

AzureSpark

AzureSpark

AzureSpark

AzureSpark