You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:12:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seven deadly sins  (Read 10064 times)

Offline ElviTopic starter

Re: Seven deadly sins
« Reply #100 on: November 19, 2005, 01:31:52 PM »
Loll.....
OK Zulo, greed it is.....

Offline ZK

« Reply #101 on: November 19, 2005, 01:33:51 PM »
Even though I can be a mix between all the seven sins. Afterall, I'm greedy and Greed does anything for Greed! Just...

Whoa...nearly sounded like Bob Dole. Bob Dole. BOB DOLE ....Bob.....Dole. *snores*

« Reply #102 on: November 19, 2005, 01:34:25 PM »
Just need
Name
Description

Can be fairly loose, you're all descriptive writers, so lets learn about them as the story goes on eh?

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2005, 01:42:39 PM »
*caresses the face of his potential first victum*

And as for the demons falling victum to their own brethren, that was actually something I wanted to play off of.  Pride, lust and envy are probably the most annoying to deal with.  Especially since how often they can double or triple team a poor victum, even their fellows.

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2005, 01:54:55 PM »
Well this is player based..go for it, thats how I like my freeform....
plot and scheme amongst yourselves gang up on each other...
everything goes....
I'm just here to fill in the gaps and set up threads.....

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2005, 01:58:58 PM »
And get victumized.  Don't forget that.

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2005, 02:00:08 PM »
Yes Oh mighty lord, let us not forget that........

Offline ZK

« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2005, 02:02:30 PM »
If it involves me getting victimized. I'll pass on the game then.

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2005, 02:04:59 PM »
Just don't allow yourself to Zulo, your character, you stop it....

Offline ZK

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2005, 02:07:18 PM »
I see...heh. Alright then.

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2005, 02:09:40 PM »
Besides, the only way I can do anything is if you want something that doesn't fall under the catagory of traight greed.  If you want somethign someone else has.  And Envy does his job so much easier with greed's help, so you're safe from me.  Some other demon's though, aren't that useful. *begins evil plotting*

Offline AmberMK

• Feisty Cowgirl
  • Deverified
  • Seducer
  • Location: Probably on my back, or wrapped up in some creature's embrace.
  • Save a horse... ride *this* Cowgirl!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »
*Begins to wonder what sort of trouble she's gotten herself into*   :D

Offline LordAnubis

Re: Seven deadly sins (envy)
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2005, 02:14:44 PM »
First Draft, critques are appreciated.

Envy
Leviathan
Age apparent: 31
Description:
   Human form:  He carries the appearance of a businessman: black silk suits highly polish dress shoes, the whole nine yards.  He is most often seen with a cane, a bit odd since the top is a figure of intertwined serpents holding what looks to be a ruby, it doesnít really look like it could be used to support his weight, it is like he carries it to be a scepter.  His skin can range from black to the palest white, depending on the moment and his hair is usually black or blonde, but always slicked back.  He has an unearthly beauty to him, just something about him appeals to people, either wishing they could look like him, or have him.  The final commonality between his forms is a pair of shades, they are small but stylish, the point being to cover his eyes.  Of all his changes, the eyes are the hardest for him, after all the eyes never lie.  Most often, his eyes look reptilian, black slits with a red and yellow mix around the iris.  The most he can do with his eyes is reduce them to normal looking eyes, save red in color.

Demon Form:  He is the great serpent, a dragon of immense size.  Most often heíll take on black scales and red eyes.  Heíd resemble eastern dragons more then European.  He had various horns and a spine ridge running along his length, nothing to the point of hindering his movements, but he looked fierce, like something that could cut you to pieces without the use of any powers.

Common powers
   Between the beats: envy comes from desire and desire is a sensation that comes from the heart.  Leviathan can take himself out of normal time, and exist in the time in-between heartbeats to whisper in someoneís ear.  This is the moment oneís mind is the most vulnerable to suggestion, so a hint of desire for something that they canít have and he has his window.

Heartís Desire:  This comes from a toy soon to be mentioned, he can look into a victimís heart to find what it is they desire most, what forbidden or otherwise impossible to obtain desire.  What better way to select a victim then to play off an already existing desire?
   Amplify:  A power gained from an item he obtained by one of his demonic victims.  It canít target what emotions or sensation it amplifies, but when it does it continues to grow, like a consuming force inside them.  It doesnít last to long, since once the sensation is realized itíll return to normal, or after a few days.  But during that time, it is much easier to manipulate the person along the lines of the desire and sensation

Toys worthy of note.
   Serpentine staff:  His cane is what allows him to access the Heartís Desire of an intended victim, a mild form of mind reading, though it is more accurately heart reading.  It is made entirely of gold from tip to snake heads.  The staff allows him to perform other demonic abilities as well, but none worthy of note.

Ruby Ring: the ring heíll wear on his right middle finger is the item he took from a demonic victim, the one that allows him to amplify a given emotion or desire.  There isnít any immunity to this ring, unless you lack any sensation or emotions to begin with.  The ringís power isnít target able, just whatever is the most prevalent sensation, desire or emotion begins to grow.

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2005, 02:17:05 PM »
*Rubs hands together*

Now we're getting the idea

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2005, 02:21:24 PM »
Drools at Lord Anubis' description.....*

Oh yes HE is mine.......

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #115 on: November 19, 2005, 02:26:22 PM »
So, make sure to pick at it.  Something you'd like to see, more decription one something, clarifications.  Something you think doesn't fit or something you think he should absolutely have to have. 

Offline AutumnFury

Re: Seven deadly sins (envy)
« Reply #116 on: November 19, 2005, 02:48:01 PM »
Names// Pride, Lucifer, 'Lucy', Daughter of Perdition
Age// 27

Physical Stats

Height// 5'8
Weight// 135 lbs
Build// Curvy
Eye color// Silver-Green, pupils reflective, like a cat's.
Hair color// The darkest red, almost black looking, like rubies in the sunlight.
Skin tone// Milky white, perfect, not a blemish anywhere.

Overall// Always at the height of fashion, Lucy dresses to impress, her calling being pride afterall. She takes pride in her appearance, in her job, in how she sways people to commit a sin. Her whole demeanor /is/ pride and without it, she is nothing if not mortal -- But ew, who wants to be mortal right?

Demon-esque// There is nothing more prideful than a cat-- A lion to be exact, and so very much like the spinx is her demon form. Sort of like a centaur, only with a feline body, skin of upper torso is golden; her features much like her human form's, although more dangerously beautiful. A little crown of poison ivy sits atop her head, canine teeth having elongated and curved, sharp (poisonous) claws upon her lion-paws.

Powers//

Dream walking
Post Waking Suggestion
More to come...

Works well with.. Envy/Lust/Greed
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 03:08:25 PM by AutumnFury »

Offline strangely made

« Reply #117 on: November 19, 2005, 02:57:50 PM »
Oh dear I thnk i want to be seduced by all the sins now  :)

« Reply #118 on: November 19, 2005, 03:02:03 PM »
Well I'm not going to put any restrictions of powers or looks or the way the players interperate their character, if you and the other player you are with is happy then go for it.
I want this to be as freeform as possible, bit like a whole bunch of one on ones lumped together if you see what I mean?

« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2005, 03:03:49 PM »
Oh dear I thnk i want to be seduced by all the sins now† :)

You can if you want.....either as a seperate or same character

Offline LordAnubis

« Reply #120 on: November 19, 2005, 03:08:10 PM »
I wanted to make one of Envy's powers one that everyone would like to aid them.  To build the interdemon cooperation.  Personally, I think it might be a good idea for every demon to have some ability other demons would like to call in for especially complicated corruptions.  Cause they can't accomplish everything themselves.

Oh, one question, this game is independent of time right?  So the victums could be anywhere in time from modern times to ancient times right?

« Reply #121 on: November 19, 2005, 03:11:25 PM »
yes..you could be in 10th century one minute with one player and 25th century the next....

Offline AutumnFury

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2005, 03:15:39 PM »
This should be LOTS of fun. *Cackles.*

Offline strangely made

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2005, 03:17:28 PM »
I think if I get seduced by more than one sin , it might be fun for it to happen to the same character , but at differant stages in her life.

« Reply #124 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:14 PM »
Not a bad idea Strangely, fill yer boots dear.......