You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 25, 2020, 02:26:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Demon Hunter  (Read 506 times)

Offline AngelicFaithTopic starter

• The little adorable one with a dark side
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In your heart, whispering softly to your soul, slowly becoming a part of you
  • I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
The Demon Hunter
« on: August 12, 2017, 08:08:41 AM »

So many... so many demons had been slain by her hand. Xiva, the Demon Huntress. She was known by many, and those who needed someone to rid them of demons, knew to find her. And she would come. She always came, and she always won. But no matter how many she slayed, the demons just kept coming. And they were getting stronger and stronger, harder to kill.

And then there was him... the one who visited her in her dreams. He was a demon unlike any she had seen before. He was strong, powerful, and looked more... human. And he came to her, time and time again. His visits had become more and more frequent, the nights without him now scarce. He was charming, polite, a real... gentleman. And he was seductive. Very seductive. He wanted her, and at first she had resisted him, but resisting him was getting harder and harder.

What would happen if she gave in? When she would finally surrender to him? Give herself to him willingly?

There had been nights where he had raked his nails along her flesh in her dream, and when she had woken up, she found his marks on her skin. Or when he had given her a beautiful black rose, which she had found lying next to her when she woke up.

Were it really just dreams? Or were they real?
Who is he? And what does he want from her?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:11:40 AM by AngelicFaith »