You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 18, 2017, 03:38:00 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Introoooducing! Mikael!~  (Read 86 times)

Offline MikaelTopic starter

Introoooducing! Mikael!~
« on: August 11, 2017, 04:38:04 PM »
First question!: I was super bored. Extremely bored. I had an app on my phone awhile ago that was a really nifty thing allowing me to role play online and create all sorts of creative content. So I typed up role play sites on my laptop and voila~ This lil site appeared and I became immediately interested. It looks a lil scary, but I know I can get the hang of it!

Second question!: I have thoroughly read through all of the rules and will obey at all times!

Third question!: Yes, I am over 18 years old, I just have the mind of a child.

Fourth question!: My primary language is English! I know a little bit of Spanish, not enough however. But that does give me some leeway to understand languages like French, or maybe Italian. I've done it before..!

Fifth question!: One of the major reasons was simply boredom. But I do love typing up and creating stories, poetry and such. It helps grow literary skills and by Jove, it makes me feel happy if I make something that people can enjoy! Plus, a good role play is always fun.

Sixth question!: No, I am not new to roleplaying. I have been doing it for a couple of years now..? But, I could always learn some more things and expand and grow further. Hone my skills, if you will? I started off, pretty damn illiterate. And I used asterisks and such to display actions. Now, I use third person and characters often writing several paragraphs. I don't ask much out of a partner, (at least I think I don't), but I would appreciate it if they could take a laugh or too. I sometimes write in a comedic fashion and wouldn't like to be put down for that. It's my style, and I change it to how I see fit. That doesn't mean it's always a joke, but I like to joke.

Seventh question!: Hah, people can have their kinks and wants, that's A-okay with me! I don't mind at all, but I do have my own boundaries that I am not willing to cross.

Eighth question!: People can role play as whoever, whatever if I am right in my memory. So I really don't care if a guy plays as a female or vice versa. It's fictional, and they should be able to do what they want in that regard.

Ninth question!: Uhhh, this one is rather difficult. I haven't had much experience not liking something... So I am gonna go from the top of my head. I am usually vanilla when it comes to smut and such. I can get behind other kinks but not for a long time before it gets uncomfortable for me. Umm... I haven't had a person's attitude bother me, and if I have, the only word I have to describe it would be condescending.

Aaand since I am a lazy butt, I didn't fill out the other question because they were optional! Woo, bare minimum! Anyways, there's my answers, and this place looks really fun. See y'all later!  :)

Online Theta Sigma

Re: Introoooducing! Mikael!~
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:53:40 PM »
Hello Mikael, and welcome to Elliquiy! It's awesome to see you here! :>

My name is Theta, and I am one of the mentors here at E. Thank you for taking the time to complete the questionnaire! This helps us get to know you better while the approval process takes place. It can take up to a minimum of 72 hours for the application to be processed and up to a week or longer, though approval is never guaranteed. For more information about the approval process, you can go here.

While your application is being processed, we'd like to encourage you to socialize and explore the aspects of E available to you. Take a look below, I've included a list of links of some cool places of where you can do these things.

• The Doormat is a lovely hangout where you can enjoy socializing with other applicants and members of E.
  • Forum Games is a great way to meet new people and enjoy some casual word games all at the same time!
  • The ShoutBox is wonderful for realtime chat with other applicants and members.  Please read the rules before joining in, though.
  • In the mood to write? Check out the Word of the Day and give yourself a challenge!
  • And to get you started in finding roleplay connections, check out the Non-Adult Role Plays section.

Please remember to keep all of your posts in these threads PG-13, including here in your introduction thread and any images you wish to share.

I do hope you find the application process enjoyable!

You can do the optional questions later, if you would like. :>

Now, to get things started:
What would you say are your three favorite genres to roleplay? Why are those your favorites?

I look forward to your reply and good luck!

Theta
:>

Offline CrownedSun

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 08:15:22 PM »
Hey there, Mikael. XD Very nice to meet you, and welcome to E, I hope you've had a good Friday and are looking forward to the weekend.

I'm CrownedSun, or just CS, just one of the members here on Elliquiy popping in to say hello. n', knowing me, pepper your introduction thread with too many smilies. :P
(Seriously, it's a problem, I just can't stop putting those in there. I sometimes go back and clear them out because there's just too many. I'm weird like that.)

Anyway! Welcome, again, to E and best of luck with your approval process.

Offline Martee

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 11:09:01 AM »
Hello to you, Mikael, and welcome to Elliquiy!  It's lovely to meet you.  I'm Martee, one of the site Mentors here.

I'm a big fan of humor myself, so I definitely see where you're coming from.  It can really help balance out dripping drama or agonizing angst!

You mentioned quite a bit of roleplaying experience so now I must ask - do you have a character you've written in the past that you absolutely adored?  What was it about this character that you enjoyed writing so much?

Offline MabFaerie

• The Mob Faerie | Dagrelan | The Time Lord's Redheaded Companion
  • Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • Compulsive little Faerie Queen of editing.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 09:08:05 PM »
Hey there, Mikael! Welcome to Elliquiy! I'm MabFaerie, another Mentor here on E. It's nice to meet you!
If it's alright by you, I thought I'd pop in with a quick question of my own!
What media would you say you draw most from when roleplaying? Novels, television, film, video games, or even music?

I'm looking forward to reading your answer! Good luck with the approval process. =)