You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2020, 05:07:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DW's madness - M seeking F, D/s Themes, etc  (Read 678 times)

Offline Dream walkerTopic starter

DW's madness - M seeking F, D/s Themes, etc
« on: August 10, 2017, 02:35:56 PM »
Hello!

I will be periodically posting my random ideas and cravings here. I'm very open minded to collaboration and changing aspects of posted ideas to suit the story that we both envision. I love to brainstorm and make a story unique to each partnership so that we both stay interested and have fun.

If any of these ideas are for you, please PM me instead of posting here.

Thanks for reading :)

Story #1 - The Snake Oil Salesmen - TAKEN

Name: Abaddon
Race: Devil
Height: 6'5
Weight: 220lbs
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Green

Story:

It's ten days until her wedding, and she's starting to get cold feet. She's always put success before fun, and everyone else before herself and now that the big day is getting closer and closer she's afraid that it's all a big mistake. She regrets having always played it safe, and fears that if she gets married now she'll never have truly lived. Her friend (a carefree spiritual type) is worried about her, and convinces her that the only way to get over her concerns is to do something wild and out of character. The two get drunk and perform an old ritual from a book (it belonged to her grandmother or someone they know) and accidentally summon a devil into their small community. Abaddon is drawn to her indecision and repressed desires, and in her he finds an easy mark. With only ten days left until her marriage, he has to hurry if he's going to overwhelm her with temptation, corrupt her, break her, and expose her to the world of sinful behaviours and delights that she's been missing out on.

This story I'd like to flush out with more detail with a good writing partner, but I see it following the arc of pulling a 'Good Girl' in a sinful scenario that involves all sorts of forbidden things, such as cheating, public sex, maybe some BDSM elements and whatever else we might find interesting. It could end with her eventually fending off his corruption and saving her soul, or losing herself happily and giving her soul to him.

Story #2 - The Auction (One Shot or Long-term) - TAKEN

Name: Logan King
Weight: 190lbs
Height: 6'4
Hair Colour: Dirty Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue

Story:

Logan King recently moved to a small town to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city; he's a wealthy business man that recently sold his company and is semi-retired while he decides what he wants to do next. He doesn't know anyone in his new community, so as an attempt to meet people he decides to go to a local festival that has a special tradition. Women in the town pack picnic baskets with assorted foods of their choosing and they are auctioned off to raise money for local charity groups. The winner of each auctioned basket is entitled to a lunch date with the woman that made it. Logan stumbles upon the auction, and when he sees her standing next to her basket his heart skips a beat. He is instantly drawn to her, like a moth to a flame, and without thinking he bids on her basket.

Logan wins the auction, and she has to go out on a lunch date with him, which really upsets her fiancé. He had been in a bidding war with Logan, because he has a bit of a jealous streak. Logan takes her somewhere private for their date, and despite her telling her fiancé not to worry, she finds herself as drawn to Logan as he is to her. By the end of their lunch the two of them can't resist their longing for one another. This story could be done as a simple one shot, or it could be drawn out into a forbidden romance or D/S situation where she's actually interested in strong, dominant men and her fiancé is lacking in that department. It depends on how we want to go with it, and I am open to plenty of discussion!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 08:39:32 PM by Dream walker »

Offline Dream walkerTopic starter