You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2020, 11:40:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: For the Forseeable Future  (Read 679 times)

Offline SpectreTopic starter

For the Forseeable Future
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:00:48 PM »
 It was the silence that was the strangest part. It hung oppressively over the town, invisible but pressing down on you from all sides. One would think that, here in the middle of town there would be noise, activity, people,..
Surrounding by the trappings of modern life and yet, completely alone, not a sound or an animal or a gust of wind to the weight of it. It's too silent to speak. If you did, you would scream.
Where is everyone?.......Am I alone?

I'd like to play out a story about isolation. weather its the afterlife, or the Rapture or some kind of attack, our characters are just 100% alone, save for each other. I would like to play it sort of like a Thiller/psychological horror story about what isolation can do to the mind. Very open to any kind of characters, mostly because I want to pit some polar opposites against on another. I intend to stick the story in extremes for any conflict or mental illness issues.
Please PM me with Ideas and interest.