You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 22, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ♥ Looking to Write ♥ ^-v-^~ [ M or F POV]  (Read 1299 times)

Offline SophistryTopic starter

♥ Looking to Write ♥ ^-v-^~ [ M or F POV]
« on: August 06, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »
    The Name of the Game:
    PM IF INTERESTED

My newest writing goal is experimentation! To try new things at least once. Most of the concepts below contain themes That I've shied away from in the past, but you know what gonna try it a least once! The one-shot format is perfect for that and is what I'm looking for though if it's enough fun we can keep going! Below you will find loose concepts but before that...

A few quick notes about me and my expectations...
    • I like post length to vary with the Rps pace, but detail and quality are a must.
    • My response time can go from a few a day or one every few days, I will keep you up to date and would appreciate you returning the favor. If you ever disappear because life certainly gets in the way you're always free to come back!
    • I'm always looking to break out of the box, twists on old classics and tropes are my favorite.
    • I want partners who will pull their weight in the role-play, we both contribute to moving the story forward.
    • My On/Off
    • Though these ideas are primarily one-shots and rather smut driven on the surface what I'm after really after is character study and development, the devil is in the details and one-shots can be elegantly well crafted. 

MY CONCEPTS
    Idea | Preferred Role | Notes

[Important] You'll notice most of my ideas are fairly simple. I'm mostly looking for short term rps, but am always willing to extend them if things work out well between us.I don't want anyone to think this means I don't want there to be depth. I want there to be character development within this scenes, dynamics playing off each other, conversation. I want there to be a build.

• Two mage's apprentices with a heated rivalry find a way to relieve stress.
    • An Orc and Elf relay on each other for survival in a dangerous forest, the elf is hiding a secret.
    • A vicious mermaid is caught in an fisherman's net.
    • A alien disliked because of his race pays to spend the night with a alien coveted only for their beauty.
    • A crime scene photographer has a ghost follow him home.
    • A young women gets tangled up with a dangerous fae among the city streets

MONSTER MASH
    My Favorite Monsters | A-Z | I Welcome Original Monsters

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
    Bogeyman | Cervitaur | Faerie | Gorgon | Imp | Mermaids/Mermen | Naga | Orc | Satyr | Vampire| Wendigo

PM IF INTERESTED
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:45:00 AM by Sophistry »

Offline SophistryTopic starter

Re: ♥ Looking to Write ♥ ^-v-^~ [ M or F POV]
    « Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 01:10:01 PM »
    Looking for new partners, added all new plots.