You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 20, 2020, 05:29:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Captured and Corrupted [NC-H]
Congratulations tamjidark01 and Tinybunnywriter for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Not Even Death...  (Read 629 times)

Online BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Not Even Death...
« on: August 04, 2017, 05:38:08 PM »
18 year old Emily Grant had a lot going for her; a loving and supportive family, a 3.8 GPA, acceptance to a good university in the fall and a boyfriend that she knew was her soul-mate from the first day that they had met in middle-school. All in all, she was a young woman with a full future ahead of her and the potential go go far indeed.

On the other hand, Emily wasn't the most popular girl in school... in fact, she and her boyfriend Chris might be considered the worst kind of geeks; the kind that knew that they were and reveled in it. Emmily was pretty in a tomboyish way and was prone to baggy clothing to hide a very decent figure, but she didn't pay attention to fashions or styles... she found the girls that worked so hard to achieve the impossible standards of beauty in society almost laughable... and their attitudes just left her wondering how any of them ever managed to graduate from high school at all, much less get good careers.

But, Emily had a lot going for her... at least until she died at a gaming convention when a huge display fell from the ceiling of a gaming competition.

But... she didn't die. Desperate parents and an unimagined opportunity saved Emily... sort of at least.

You see, across town at a fashion shoot, the face of Richardson's Electronics; a teen model that had taken the fashion industry by storm and signed to a multi-million dollar contract with Richardsons collapsed from an undiagnosed brain aneurysm... But the head of the corperation refused to lose the multi-million contract and needed something ... experimental.

A month later, Emily's eyes opened to see two doctors standing over her... and in the body of the super model and a contract that forbids her to ever disclose what had happened to her...

But what do you do when you have to find your soul-mate? You start from scratch and it's an uphill fight all the way.

Ok, what I'm looking for is a quirky, journey to rediscover something lost and to try to make a new life for someone who is so far underwater that she can see the keel of the Titanic. Our heroine has to find a way to reconnect to her lost boyfriend without revealing who she is and he's shut off from all of it... but where there's a will, there's a way and I'm looking for a partner who would want to write that story with me. The story will be complicated and involve a number of secondary characters that both of us would play, but if you're up to the challenge, drop me a PM.