You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 27, 2020, 01:32:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Server Status and Thanks

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Gotham City Story - Small group (3-4 people)  (Read 822 times)

Offline Anna KatrineTopic starter

A Gotham City Story - Small group (3-4 people)
« on: July 31, 2017, 01:40:50 PM »
Hello and welcome everyone.

Lately I have been tinkering with the idea of placing a small group game in/around Gotham City. Maybe a new criminal comes to town but first have a run in with Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Perhaps one of Batman's new sidekicks gets in over his head. I don't have any concrete ideas at the moment so any brainstorming is very much welcome.

This story is intended to be somewhat light hearted so rape and any crazy stuff is a no go.
Thank you very much for your time.

Heres some inspirational pictures concerning some of the more prominent residents of Gotham City:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offline Kadigan

Re: A Gotham City Story - Small group (3-4 people)
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 03:45:44 PM »
I think it'd be fairly interesting to do something like the GCPD, focus on 4 police officers or something like that. Just a thought, but Gotham anything I'm interested in.

Offline Ignavus

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:53:50 PM »
Well if I could  play an OC hero I'd be more than happy to join in on this.

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 06:12:24 PM »
Oh yeah, a crew of cops could be interesting. I always loved the Gotham Central comic :)

Offline Adrian Castle

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 12:43:56 AM »
I'd love to play a sidekick or a villain here, sounds fun!

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 09:49:48 AM »
I'd be interested. Is there going to be a character limit? And are you looking primarily for OCs or are canons up for grabs? I admit, I do love playing Batman and Catwoman (and a significant portion of the rest of the Bat Family and their rogues >>; ).

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2017, 11:35:10 AM »
First off thank you very much all for your interest :)

Ace, I am going to set the limit of characters to the number of people currently interested, that is around 5. This is mostly to make sure that the game would be a size that I can manage.

As for OC and canon, I don't really mind. At the moment I am just interested in sketching out a story with everyone :)

Inital thoughts: A new hero/villain comes to Gotham and quickly gets tangled up in the local politics, including the local thugs/heroes and the police department.

Offline Ace Flyer

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2017, 11:48:56 AM »
Mmkay, so one character per player then? Hmm...Who to play, who to play...Wouldn't mind providing the Bat himself for all the shenanigans. ^^;

Plenty of ways a story like that initial way could go. Would the "new hero" be the GM character, and our characters kind of revolve around them? A hero trying to train them up/get them to quit, a villain trying to break them, a cop trying to arrest them, etc etc?

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 01:34:39 PM »
Ok maybe I phrased that wrong. I meant that I won't take one more than 5 people total. If you think you can pull off more than one character then be my guest :)

My initial idea was just based on what people expressed interest in playing. I don't really have a character or a particular narrative in mind yet :)