You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 10:08:55 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki is back on-line. Search non-functional for now.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Dog's Life (Beastiality, seeking F character)  (Read 730 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A Dog's Life (Beastiality, seeking F character)
« on: July 28, 2017, 06:52:07 pm »
Jack Franks had just about everything that he could want out of life; a beautiful wife from a prestiguest New Orleans family, partnership in one of the best law firms in the state and if things kept going as they had been, a shot at the state senate at the ballot box in 2020. One could say that he had it all and was living the good life... But Jack had a problem that he couldn't seem to control regardless of how hard he tried; he loved women and there was nothing better than landing one for some snuggling... or more intimate. But, he didn't really want to be tied down, so while he loved his wife, being faithful just didn't work for him... He kept it all low key and he was sure that she didn't know about all the women he kept company on a regular basis... hell, the women that he kept company with didn't know that he was married or had other women that he pleasured.

Jack wasn't as subtle as he thought he was and as always happens, he slipped up and his wife, Blaire,caught him with one of his floozies... in their bed... pumping away in her ass in the doggie position...

Blaire wasn't a woman who took these things laying down and she was a true daughter of 'Orleans. She went to a voo-doo practicioner and paid a hefty price for something... appropriate.

If Jack was going to act like a dog and screw everything in sight, then he was going to be a dog, by God!

Jack woke up the next morning laying on a cold, concrete floor the next morning to the sounds of barking dogs and the weirdest scents that he had ever smelt.  He opened his eyes to see a metal grid before him and a cocker spaniel across from him!

A face filled the gate to the cage he was in and smiled a wide smile, "Your wife sent me Jack... my, you are a beautiful boy, aren't you? But, don't worry, you'll keep your balls." She cackled and waved a finger, "You even have your blue eyes still... Anyway, in that form you will stay until you find love for a woman and a woman who will love you. A woman who will accept you for what you are and love you anyway.... But, to keep things interesting, if you can make her climax, she'll even understand you... good bye Jack, enjoy being a dog..."