You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 19, 2021, 08:38:12 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Return of Sunshine ^^ (F seeking M/F/Futa)  (Read 811 times)

Offline LittleMissSunshine88Topic starter

Return of Sunshine ^^ (F seeking M/F/Futa)
« on: July 28, 2017, 02:05:20 pm »
*** Seeking Partners ***

My O/O's! This is a work in progress for me, I'll be updating this hopefully within the next few days while I am finishing up unpacking. If you have any questions just send me a message :)

My Ideas and Random Thoughts!

Pokemon - While browsing the boards, I came across someone doing a Pokemon rp and I really liked it!

Fantasy – Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life – School scenarios (Coach x Athlete, Teacher x Student), Neighbors, Older x Younger

Incest - Mom x Son, Dad x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Aunt x Nephew (I prefer Older x Younger for these)

Beastiality – The idea of this entices me so much, I have tried it once before in a roleplay and I really liked it, made the story fun.

Monsters - Not exactly sure how I could tie this in to a roleplay but the idea of tentacles and weird monsters entices me :)

Futa - I would really like to try something with this!

I know that the ideas are kind of crazy right now but once more, hopefully I will find some time this weekend to iron them out a little more!

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Sunshine<3

Offline Nyela

Re: Return of Sunshine ^^ (F seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 02:11:23 pm »
tentacle monster/elven princess? maybe she could be walking in the woods just relaxing and my character spots her and kidnaps her, taking her deep into a cave and down underground to make her his pet? how do you feel about breeding?