Run while you can (Sci-fi, action based)

Started by Spectre, July 27, 2017, 08:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

So I've had this idea for a while and it's taken or sort of a Predator/Hunger games feeling. It's still sort of a WIP, but I welcome any ideas.
Setup- Humanity spent years hoping for alien contact. We had all sorts of crazy ideas about the first meeting, little green men, space vixens, shambling horrors.
What we didn't expect were several races of plant and parasite based life,  who took a massive issue with the way we've treated our plant. The destruction, the pollution the generalize waste of the natural world that these extraterrestrials called their ancestors. The war afterwards turned our flora against us and the  death total was staggering. The humans that were left were coralled in ghettos and made to work, letting nature take back our cities. Every few month es, one or a few humans are chosen,  fed a cocktail of vitamins and nutrients, tagged with a poison tag, and set loose in a marked off arena, usually an overgrown city, and hunted. The bodies are used as food  sources for the ever growing forests. If they can outwit their hunter, they gain their freedom.
Main characters-
My chatacters-
Reik-  the elected huntress, a poison flower based life form. She is a stealth sniper killer, she needs no sleep, hardly rests and is a silent killer. A being without a mouth, she uses her servant Ruuk to communicate with the baser life forms.
Ruuk- One of the lesser parasite species, a blue bio-luminsecant  creature the has attached itself to a the body of a young man. The eyes and tongue of the body are now the same blue, and he is Reik's assistant and translator.
I will also be playing one very unlucky human player.

Yours- I'd like one or two humans to play the role of the prey. If one person wants to play two characters or we can open the story to another player. Please note, these will be starving, scrappy human species remnats.
Please pm me with any interest or ideas!