Stepping Back Into the Role (M for F) (Cookies!)

Started by Xavier, July 27, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hello!

How are you? Thanks for taking the time to read this, I do appreciate it. I have a few roles down below that I am interested in but I am always accommodating to hear any ideas that you would like to play out as well. The roles are left very blank so that we can build something from them, figure out how we want to story to go and then build from that point on.

Roles for Thought

Fantasy- Pretty self explanatory, elves, dwarves, gnomes, humans, orcs, etc

Organized Crime - Mafia style of course, could be bodyguard and daughter, mafia leader and bodyguard or even undercover agent inside the mafia

Historical - I do enjoy history and like to play those types of roles. I prefer to play Romans, Samurai, Medieval, Pirates, or Gladiators...but if there is something that you would like to explore then I am more than happy to learn on the fly :)

Incest - Do I really have to explain this....?

Bestiality - This is probably more of an add-on role to a roleplay but I can devote a character to a complete beastiality roleplay if you want

Real Life - See above...this can be whatever you'd like... Strangers, neighbors, old/young, coach/athlete... You get the idea

Supernatural - Something along the lines of ghosts, demons, angels, fallen angels...

Currently looking for a few roleplays to get back into the swing of things

Thanks for reading and please take a cookie :)

Respectfully,
X

Xavier

Update 1: Removed the un-needed trash from the original post and added some extra information.