You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 25, 2021, 05:55:51 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Been Vaccinated? Or not?
...sharing central.

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Forgotten Realms 3.5/PF/5e solo (M GM for F)  (Read 788 times)

Offline NicolaeTopic starter

Forgotten Realms 3.5/PF/5e solo (M GM for F)
« on: July 22, 2017, 09:55:56 pm »
Looking for Female Adventurer for Forgotten Realms Solo System Game

Lately, I've been craving more Forgotten Realms stories and as part of that, I've been wanting to run a solo adventure (with either the D&D 3.5/5e or Pathfinder rules) set in the Forgotten Realms (1360s-1370s) for one female adventurer.

I don't have a location in mind, though I have run many games in Waterdeep and up and down the Sword Coast, the Dalelands, and Cormyr. Zhentil Keep seems like an interesting location for a game as well.

If you have a character concept in mind (sneakthief daughter of Waterdhavian nobles, Harper agent posing as a tavern dancer in Zhentil Keep, etc.), pitch me the idea and we can go from there!

I'm pretty flexible as far as your Ons and Offs go, and have played everything from Light to NC, so let me know what your preferences are as far as that as well.

Just give me a description of your character, where you'd like the game to be set, and what your expectations are for the game and we can plan how to get it started!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 03:24:37 pm by Nicolae »

Offline NicolaeTopic starter

Re: Forgotten Realms 3.5/PF/5e solo (M GM for F)
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 02:00:43 pm »
Bump for Jan 2021. Could possible run a duo/trio if multiple people are interested in that.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 02:07:06 pm by Nicolae »