Seeking male squire for my female knight

Started by Flying Tengu, July 20, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Tengu

Hello!  I'm looking to get back into gaming, as I seem to need to do from time to time.  Here's the idea that's been getting me interested:

She is a young knight, having won her spurs not too long ago.  He is a young squire, assigned to her.  She is fairly strict as a taskmaster, disciplining him, demanding him to do and redo tasks, but also providing him the training that he'll need someday when he becomes a knight himself.  Perhaps he resents her, perhaps he finds her tough but fair, perhaps he is even inspired by her.  That could go any number of ways.

Regardless, at some point, a sexual element enters.  It is probably unexpected, although it may be somewhat planned on the squire's part.  Regardless, things happen, he initiates it, and she finds herself unable to resist.  And then she finds herself wanting more.  And more.

The main theme behind this roleplay would be power dynamics.  As a knight, she definitely has power over him.  However, he proves to be more dominant in the bedroom.  Or the bedroll, as the case may be.  How does this affect the dynamic between them?  How does this affect the way she trains him?  These are all questions I'd be interested in exploring!

For the setting, I think generic low fantasy would be fine.  I'm not much of a world-builder, and I see this as being a character driven story.  However, if you have ideas for this, I'd be happy to discuss them.

Anyway, please PM me if you're interested, or if you have any questions!