You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 20, 2021, 05:10:45 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elvish Princess Breeder- Elf vs Orc (Transformation, Extreme, Size Diff/NSFW)  (Read 731 times)

Offline magikalTopic starter

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Imagination is the sexiest thing about a person.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Hello! I'm obsessed with transformation.. especially if the transformation is slow, gradual, and against her will. Physical transformation is best, but some mental transformation is fine as long as it compliments the TF. Bimbofication is a good sub-transformation as well. Becoming a nymphomaniac.. cumslut.. addicted to new sensations/adventures.. I'd love to explore writing with you.. planning with you.. and developing a new story. :-)

I currently have several games going on but am always looking for a few more well written stories. Please look at my list and private message me if you are interested. The most recent story is at the top, some of the older ones are at the bottom of this post.

I'm looking for a writing partner to explore this concept with me. I'm looking for a partner that posts 3 to 5 times per week using the forums. The story would have some transformation/bimbofication and could be a realistic or slightly future setting, depending on what my partner has in mind.

I don't mind pushing the boundaries, eventually she could be a living, walking wet dream who can cum just by wearing clothing. Maybe she gets more horny the longer she doesn't have sex and after a day or two, will have sex with just about anything to get an orgasm.  The more extreme and exaggerated, the more fun. Even her mind could be changed to love pleasure but, obviously there would be enough there to push the story forward, she couldn't simply become unplayable and unenjoyable, though. No such thing as too large breasts, too curvaceous, too much pleasure, too many modifications, or too many changes to enjoy sex.

I do have some on/offs that you can be aware of- no animals, no scat, nothing excessively gross.

Please message me if you're interested!
magikal

Story Concept N-----------
In this game, a quiet forest dwelling people, the elves of Tamaril have lived in the forest for thousands of years. The greedy and creative Orcs of Shu-krath have been creating engines of war and destruction that can destroy a forest in a few days, as well as working on other gadgets, potions, and even rudimentary magic. The two forces are on a collision course

My character is an arrogant petite Elvish Queen Hafwen who thinks her kingdom will stand for ever and they are not in any danger at all. When she is bathing in a lagoon by herself, she is kidnapped and brought back to the Orcs for 'conditioning', to become the perfect Breeder.

The orcs have recently been expanding their potion and gadget skills and want to train Hafwen to become insatiable, impossible curvy, and desire orc meat above all others. 

The basic idea is over the top fantasy, similar to Dungeons and dragons with a lot of magic, potions, and transformations thrown in. The potion and machines would make Hafwen more agreeable to breeding, especially when the chief decides to fully impregnate her. Of course, after getting her ready through her transition from skinny elf queen to sexy elf breeder, she might be fought over, altered, stretched, changed. The training will likely leave her leaking and her large breasts full of nutritious milk. She may be fought over like a piece of delicious meat.

Maybe the Orc King declares that they may only fuck her ass and mouth, and he alone gets her juicy womanhood.

If you are interested, shoot me a message and discuss what you are going to add to the story.

Some inspirational images:

End of Story Concept L-----------

I have space for a few more games here on E. Typically I look for about 3 replies a week minimum, with at least a paragraph reply. Good grammar and intelligent responses are a requirement. You can look through my previous posts and check my Ons/Offs to see if we're a match.

If this idea piques your interest, please PM me and tell me what sort of character you want to play and what what you will contribute to the story. The game would be hosted in the channels here on Elliquiy, as opposed to instant messaging, email, or anything else.

Thanks in advance and I hoped you enjoyed reading my ideas!
Magikal
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 04:39:21 pm by magikal »