You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 01, 2020, 12:22:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking RP (Sub F for Dom M)  (Read 533 times)

Offline LastResortTopic starter

Seeking RP (Sub F for Dom M)
« on: July 18, 2017, 07:45:06 AM »
Hello, I'm hoping to find some new RP partners for a few ideas that I have.

I usually play my characters as submissive, with a tendency to misbehave and act feisty at times. With regards to how the dominant is played, I don't really have a preference although would prefer for them to not always be aggressive towards my character. I do enjoy punishment when deserved, bondage, Master/Slave, Master/Pet, spanking and a majority of things along those lines. Generally speaking, I'm not into gore, vore or incest.

I am open to any ideas people have and am willing to give my thoughts on them so, if anyone has any RP ideas they are trying to find a partner for and think I could be the right person, just drop me a message. I'm a pretty open minded person!

So, below are a few of my ideas, if you're interested just get in touch and we can bulk them out a bit more if needed.

New World - Taken

A war started, buildings turned to rubble, craters left in the earth from the many bombs that were dropped on unsuspecting innocents. It had been years now since then, people learning how to live in the new world. A new world with demons in control.
Demons had always been there, in the background, watching the human race as they developed. Unable to trust them anymore they resurfaced and took control. At first, this worked fine, the two able to get along until one day it all changed. The human race became slaves to the demons, forced to bend to their will.

My character is a young woman on the run, left to starve out in the wilds for her freedom until your character stumbles across her (this can be worked out how). Your character would be a demon on the look out for a slave, struggling to find any that took your fancy until seeing her.

The Captain's Servant - Taken

A famed pirate ship docks into the small seaside town, deciding to take what they will from the people and their shops.

Your character plays the Captain of said ship, deciding to find himself a maiden to sate his needs whilst sailing the seas. Due to bad luck on my characters part, she finds herself in close proximity with the Captain and soon finds herself taken aboard the ship kicking and screaming, forced to please him or dread the thought of being used by his crew if she didn't obey.

We can bulk up the ideas more through discussion in private message.

I will, of course, add more ideas as I have them. Just throwing a couple out there for now!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 04:58:20 AM by LastResort »