Arrowverse

Started by greenandgold, July 16, 2017, 02:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenandgold

Hello and welcome to my request thread. I'm looking for anyone and everyone who would be interested in joining a group RP based on the CW network's Arrowverse.
Meaning Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl.

The plots I want to do are based on the previous season's finale.

Arrow: Oliver recruits Slade, who no longer hates him due to the Mirakuru completely out of his system. Harkness is revealed to be allegiant to Chase. Oliver's party frees Felicity, Thea, Curtis and Samantha, locking Evelyn. Oliver asks Malcolm to take Felicity's party to Chase's plane in order to escape Lian Yu. His party manages to free John, Rene, Dinah and Quentin, who knocks Black Siren unconscious while Nyssa defeats Talia. Meanwhile, Thea sets foot on a landmine. Malcolm pushes Thea away, and takes her place, then tells the others to escape. The mine explodes after Harkness arrives. Felicity's party reaches the plane, but learns that the whole island is rigged with C4, which will explode upon Chase's death. Oliver asks John to lead the others to Felicity's party and escape
while Oliver captures Chase on a boat and frees William, who learns that his father is the Green Arrow. The plane is revealed to have been sabotaged by Chase. Oliver tells the others to run to a ship on the eastern shore. Chase kills himself, with the island completely exploding, and the others' fates unknown as Oliver and William watch.

The Flash: It's revealed that H.R. swapped places with Iris, leading to his death. Savitar kidnaps Cisco and forces him to rebuild the Bazooka into an interdimensional quantum splicer so that Savitar could create fragments of himself to be dispersed throughout time and protect himself from the paradox. Barry tries to convince Savitar that he could be saved. Savitar returns to S.T.A.R. Labs, destroys it with the Philosopher's Stone and orders Caitlin to kill Cisco, but Gypsy interferes. Savitar and Caitlin open a portal into the speed force; the Black Flash appears and attacks Savitar, but Caitlin stops him with her powers. Savitar attempts to execute his plan, but Cisco actually modified the Bazooka into a skeleton key to free Jay from the speed force prison. Barry, Wally and Jay engage Savitar, while Cisco and Gypsy face off against Caitlin. Cisco convinces Caitlin to become benevolent. Barry phases through and destroys Savitar's suit before Savitar is shot by Iris, seconds before he is erased from existence. As Team Flash mourns H.R., Caitlin decides not to use Julian's cure, leaving in order to find her own purpose. A massive storm appears over Central City, created by the empty unstable speed force prison. Barry explains that he needs to accept his punishment for creating Flashpoint and enters the speed force prison himself, entrusting Central City to Wally and the team.

Legends of Tomorrow: The Legends regain contact with the Waverider and Ray de-miniaturizes both it and Rip. The Legends travel back to the Battle of the Somme to steal the Spear before the Legion can use it, while Thawne arrives from the altered reality, and destroys the blood of Christ, before killing future Ray, and informs the past Legion members about the future Legends. The Legends end up interacting with their past selves, creating a time storm that prevents them from using the past Legends' Waverider to escape when they are ambushed by Merlyn, Darhk, and Snart. During the subsequent battle, the future Legends, with the exception of Sara and Rip, are killed by the Legion, before they are in turn incapacitated by the past Legends. Thawne arrives with multiple past versions of himself to fight the team, while Sara begins to use the Spear to rewrite reality. After Sara speaks to a manifestation of Laurel, Eobard takes the spear and attempts to use it against the team, only for Sara to reveal that she made the Spear defunct and that she released the Black Flash, who kills Eobard and erases him, his past versions, and the Spear from existence. With the mission complete, the remaining future Legends fade out of existence too. Nate convinces Amaya to stay. The Legends drop off Merlyn at his apartment in 2016, and erase Darhk's and Snart's memories, dropping them off in 1987 and 2014, respectively, to live out their destinies and eventual deaths. Rip leaves the team, telling Sara that he has taught her everything. The Legends set off for Aruba, 2017, at Mick's request, but find themselves in Los Angeles, 2017, which, due to their meddling in time, now has buildings from different time periods and is swarming with dinosaurs.

Supergirl: It is revealed that Rhea used Silver Kryptonite to manipulate Kal's senses, showing Kara as General Zod. Kara eventually overpowers Kal and takes him to the Fortress, where a recovered Kal finds a way to end the war. Kara challenges Rhea to Dakkam Ur, an ancient rite in which two leaders duel and the loser concedes the war, accepted by Rhea. Lillian helps Lena build a device capable of dispersing lead, which is lethal to Daxamites, including Mon-El. With the approval of Mon-El, Kara tells the DEO to use the device if she loses. During the duel, Rhea resumes the invasion. J'onn wakes
up and joins the battle. M'gann returns with other benevolent White Martians, who engage Daxamites. With Rhea claiming she will not stop the invasion, even if she loses, Kara launches the device,
killing Rhea and forcing the fleet to leave. Before Mon-El can succumb, Kara boards him in a pod and sends him away from the Earth. Cat reassumes her position in CatCo; and Alex asks Maggie to
marry her. In deep space, Mon-El's pod is drawn into a wormhole. In flashbacks to the destruction of Krypton, an unknown faction sends another infant to the Earth in order to "reign".

Taken characters:

Felicity Smoak - greenandgold
Iris West - greenandgold
Kara Danvers/Supergirl - Praetoria
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow - LostSoul
Barry Allen/The Flash - Jason Hunter
Dinah Drake/Black Canary - SilkNSatan
Mick Rory/Heat Wave - Franklin
Cisco Ramon/Vibe - Franklin

RULES:

1. I prefer paragraph's. Two paragraphs per post at a minimum. Also, FYI: 2 sentences does not a paragraph make. For me, 3 or 4 sentences makes a paragraph. More is always welcome and appreciated but not required.

2. Spelling: You don't have to be a perfect speller or use perfect grammar or punctuation, but please at least try to make what you're saying legible.

3. I prefer to rp in threads. Especially since this is to be a group rp.

4. Don't be a one-shot player. By a one-shot player, I mean that you ask to rp, we set up a whole plot and everything, and then you do a post or two, and then disappear. I understand that life comes first, as it should. If that happens, let me know. But if you can't or don't want to commit to a long-term rp, please don't contact me. I mean no disrespect, but I don't want to waste your time and mine.

5. For the love of God, do NOT use chat speak in the rp! I assume that you know how to spell most basic words, so PLEASE spell them out! I don't have all day to try and guess what you're saying and I have no interest in looking it up. Reply with your character as most people speak. With words spelled out.

6. Point of contact should be a reply to this thread. I will check it often for replies.

7. Boy/Girl rule not in effect. Request whatever character you want, as long as they aren't already taken.

8. No OC's. Every time I'm in an rp with OC's, they outnumber the show's characters and I don't like that.

9. If you have questions, don't be afraid to post here and ask. I'll answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Praetoria

If no-one else has claimed her, I'd like to reserve Supergirl

greenandgold

Hello, welcome. You can definitely reserve Kara/Supergirl.

Praetoria

greenandgold

The same for me. I'm hoping we can get many others to join to make this fun.

LostSoul

I would perhaps be interested.
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

Take another sip/Let it kiss your lips/And let a little drip on your thighs

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

Jason Hunter

I will throw my interest in for Barry Allen aka the flash :)

VoluptuousVixen

Interested in DInah Drake/Canary

greenandgold

Quote from: LostSoul on July 21, 2017, 03:02:38 AM
I would perhaps be interested.
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow

That would be great. Thanks for joining. I'll definitely reserve Oliver for you.

Quote from: Jason Hunter on July 21, 2017, 05:17:34 AM
I will throw my interest in for Barry Allen aka the flash :)

Hello and welcome. I'll add you to the list as Barry.

Quote from: SilkNSatan on July 21, 2017, 05:45:43 AM
Interested in DInah Drake/Canary

Welcome, welcome. You can definitely have Dinah/Black Canary.

Tremerette

I would be interested possibly in playing Thea/Speedy but I am a bit behind in the show to be honest.

greenandgold

No worries about Thea.  You're welcome to join if you like. And if you're willing, you can read up on anything you might have missed with Thea, here: http://arrow.wikia.com/wiki/Thea_Queen

If you decide not to join, please let me know.

Kadigan

Out of curiosity what about Legends characters? I was thinking Stargirl if allowed..if not then perhaps White Canary.

greenandgold

Is Stargirl a regular character on Legends? I haven't watched the show since 3 episodes into season 1.

Kadigan

She is A character with two or three appearances, but not a regular. I didnt' realize it was only regulars.

greenandgold

I'll allow it. If a character has more than a single appearance, but isn't a full regular character, then I just refer to them as semi-regular.

I'll add Legends to the list, and add a summary for them.

LostSoul

Excellent.
And thank you.
"Take another bite/It'll be alright/What's wrong will soon feel right/Dangerous tonight

If you let me I'll untie your sensuality/I'll open up your heart and satisfy my greed" -A Cooper

greenandgold

You're welcome. :)

I'm going to give this thread until Tuesday of next week to get any more players that want to join. I won't shut down/close this thread or anything, but I don't want to keep the current players waiting too long. So Tuesday morning or afternoon, I will start the thread. Just depends on what time I'm able to log on that day.

Also, for anyone who is, or might in the future play more than one character, use a separator so that each rp will be recognized by anyone replying to either of your characters. Separators are only needed if you're going to be playing more than one character.

For example:

Felicity did this or said that...

Iris did this or said that.

Franklin

I would be interested in joining something like this. I'm just not sure which character to play, as I'm not sure how close you want to stick to the established continuity of the show, and how the characters would fit in (I find it extremely hard to roleplay when my character is constantly stuck away from he action and I have no characters to interact with). I was considering the character of either Mick Rory, Malcolm Merlyn (though he might be dead in current continuity, hence my question about how much liberty we would be allowed in the character. I also might have to tweak his motivations a bit to get him to fit in the group), Winn Schott or Cisco Ramon (depending on which earth most of the action would take place in).

Anyway, was just thinking those characters might be fun, and was wondering which would work best for the story that is being planned.

Thank you.

greenandgold

I want to try and get it close to the show, but obviously we're going to take our own liberties as this is set right after the finale, and none of the shows have returned yet. So anything that happens will be considered altered, unless it shows up in a few months on the show. Which will then have it be considered canon.

Mick Rory is more than welcome. I'm thinking that since Barry's stuck in the Speed Force, we could find a way for Team Flash to contact the Waverider, and have them team up with Team Legends to try and find Team Arrow, and defeat any villains along the way.

If you decide to take on Cisco, maybe he's how Team Flash reaches out to Team Legends, and possibly Team Supergirl.

I'm going to operate under the assumption that Malcolm Merlyn is still alive, until I definitely see otherwise. He's pretty good at surviving things that should have killed him.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to answer them. And if you ever feel like you character is away from the action, let me know and we'll rig something up for them to get into the action.

Franklin

I would be interested in playing Mick Rory and Cisco Ramon. Their personalities/powers are different enough that there won't be any overlap, and also should be easy enough to keep them involved in the action.

greenandgold

That would be awesome. Welcome to the rp. We will officially be starting the rp on Tuesday, whenever I have a chance to do the first post. I will link the thread in here, so that everyone can find it.

greenandgold

Alright everyone, we are officially...LIVE!

LostSoul

Wicked.

I was getting tired of Lian Yu's all-you-can-eat barbecue.

greenandgold

I'm unfamiliar with that turn of phrase.