You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 25, 2020, 07:41:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Soul Bound [F seeking M] (CLOSED)  (Read 470 times)

Offline jinx013Topic starter

Soul Bound [F seeking M] (CLOSED)
« on: July 15, 2017, 10:03:35 PM »
Evenin'!

As described in the title (which isn't terribly descriptive), I am searching for a male demon (doesn't matter what your gender is in RL, as long as you enjoy writing!) to counteract my female human. The plot is relatively simple; the demon is power-hungry and has been plotting to overthrow the current ruler of Hell/ his boss (Hades/Lucifer, your choice). The only way this can be accomplished is through a very powerful, very ancient ritual, which requires the sacrifice of the descendant of one of God's fallen angels - the one who chose to shed their wings in exchange for living amongst mankind. To harness that kind of power, they would need to tear the vessel's soul from their body, which is where my character comes in.

During said ritual, something goes terribly wrong; rather than having succeeded in removing her soul, he has unmistakably become soul-bound to her. If she dies, he dies, etc., and until he can reverse this process, he reluctantly offers to protect her - but not without causing her grief along the way.

I see this evolving into a love-hate relationship, though it obviously starts out as a very strained partnership between the two of them. My character will be in her junior year of college, and, in order to keep a close eye on her, he'll follow her to school, etc., to ensure that she doesn't do anything stupid.

If I've managed to pique your interest, feel free to send me a message! We can work out any other details or questions via PM. c:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 04:25:19 PM by jinx013 »