Boarding School for Aristocratic Girls F/F (NC-H) Female writer wanted

Started by Schwarzepard, January 03, 2009, 07:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwarzepard

I'd like to continue a solo thread I was writing this past spring.  It's about a modern day boarding school for the daughters of aristocratic families and the relationships that are forged there.  The word 'forged' is appropriate because the school is at once a cauldron and an anvil, dedicated to turning girls into strong aristocratic women.  Those who graduate from the grueling program go on to the highest of high society, but a significant number end up mentally and physically broken.  The school itself is hundreds of years old and hides many secrets.  While the story will have sex in it, it's primarily about the characters, their tribulations, and how they deal with being melted down by trials and hammered by discipline in an environment of savage competition.  There will be sexual tension from the beginning, but the sexual relationships will probably develop over considerable period of time, too slowly for the taste of many on Elliquiy.  Content will include F/F relationships, sexually suggestive violence, non-con, fighting for dominance (literally and possibly sexually), and depending on how the characters interact, BDSM.  In this story there are hardly any male characters, and those few are NPCs. 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14431.50

Because this would be continuing a story rather than starting a new one, I'm going to be much more selective than usual about writing partners and characters (this means very picky).  I would like any characters to be female, between the ages of 17 and 20, and ignorant of the school and its lifestyle beyond what is in the thread above.  This allows me to reveal the mysteries through the story.

If this sounds interesting, send me a pm.